September 2011 Moms

since i've read a lot about MIL's lately...

mine refuses to believe i'm getting small BH contractions.  Last night she and i went to a movie and all of a sudden i had a tightening in my stomach that started at the top then traveled down to my pubic area and also hurt in my lower back, then it was gone.  i kept on repositioning myself in the seat (so uncomfortable) and she asked what was wrong i told her and she said oh thats just gas and him kicking a lot - you don't get BH contractions until your last month...i think the rest of the night was full of us going back and forth, me talking about my contractions and her correcting me about my gas issues
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: since i've read a lot about MIL's lately...

• How annoying.  How would she know what you're feeling in your body?? That bugs me so much. How were you able to keep it together?

sort of on the same topic, my MIL tries to convince me that everything is a pregnancy symptom.  "my feet are killing me cause of the fabulous shoes I wore yesterday"  her response: "oh yea, pregnancy will do that to ya..."  

and "man I'm so stressed out because of this big event I'm dealing with at work"  her response: "oh sweetie, it's the hormones.."  UGH! STFU!! lol 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • haha...yeah its totally not the shoes you were wearing - i especially hate the "hormone" excuse...maybe i'm just having a "tired day" has nothing to do with my hormones - i've had them pre-pregnancy!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm surprised that a woman who's had children would discredit BH's outside of the last month. Every woman is so different, and it seems like she would know that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"