Military Families

Miss my hubby!! :-(

Just sharing feelings, I really miss my hubby. He is training in austraila. He is only gone for month and I am thankful for that. But I surely do miss him. Thanks for the vent. 
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Miss my hubby!! :-(

• I'm right there with you, my hubby is at school in Sill and I really miss him.  He is gone for like 50 days, but it sucks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What is he in Australia for? My husband went in 2007 for a month for Talisman Saber. The customs and preperation was insane, they made him clean the eylets of his boots with a q-tip! He was stationed out of Okinawa at the time, but he LOVED Australia. Had a nice mix of training and liberty.
    Megan S. Proud Marine Wife and Mommy of 2 Little Boys Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daddy's Little NICU Peanut Finally Home =D Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Miss mine too :(  He comes home in december.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Husband's in Washington state, while I'm in Maryland

He just PCS-ed, and depending on whether or not he deploys in the next few months depends on whether baby & I join him in 6 months....or a year & 6 months :(
    Army Wife1 BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • With you, mines on a month long underway. Im just hoping hes here for the birth but im pretty sure he will be. its stressful when they are gone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live
  • Miss mine too! He is at SERE for three weeks. It's funny. I'm excited and scared at the same time for him to be back. 

• Aww mine is in SERE too! It's so hard having absolutely no contact, with our LO due in 17 days!

It was cute though, before he left, he had a long talk with LO and said she can't come out until he gets home (keeping my fingers crossed). 

And I know the feeling of being excited and scared for him to be back - I'm just hoping he isn't too skinny and/or bruised up =(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"