TTC After a Loss

First cycle after loss

It's been about a month after my m/c, and I haven't had my cycle yet. I was wondering how long does it take till the first cycle after the loss. I must addmit that DH and I aren't using any provention. I'm not really worried if I am pregnant sooner than the doctors orders because the m/c didn't cause any complecations. I didn't need a dnc, and I only bleed for a week and a half. I did some research and many women conceived before the doctors orders and had healthy babies.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: First cycle after loss

• I'm sorry for your loss.Welcome to the board.

Everyone is different, some people your cycle goes back to normal, some it takes longer.

I'm not even gonna touch the ignoring doctor's orders with a 10 ft pole..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry for your loss. However everyone's bodies are different I think my cycle starting with my d&c was a total of 37 days.

You should really listen to your DR. if you were to get pregnant this month you may have a risk of losing that lo do to thin uterus lining.

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your loss. (hug) I had a d&c and it took exactly 25 days for me.
  • I am so sorry for your loss, but, please listen to your doctor about waiting. You might have had an easy m/c but, your body still needs to heal.
    (USE TO BE, WISH2BEMOMMY). 1st BFP ever Aug. 16, 2010.... 1st OB appt. Sept. 8, 2010, u/s showed poss. blighted ovum.... b/w 9/8/10 22,698 b/w 9/10/10 14,521.... mmc confirmed, started naturally m/c 9/15/10, d & c 9/16/10 I love you my precious monkey!! 2nd BFP March 2011.... c/p, miss you lil one!! 3rd BFP Nov. 20, 2011, subcornial hemorrhage detected 11/24/11 heartbeat found.... LO's heartbeat lost 11/25/11.... d & c 11/26/11..... I love and miss you so much baby!!!! C/P 4/26/12.... gone before I knew you.... off BCP 10-1-13.. BFP 11-20-13.. SCH for 7 weeks.. 3-4-14: It's a Girl!.. 4-22-12 emergency cerclage placed..7-7-14 cerclage removed at 36w.. delivered Lillian Marie 7-28-14..
     "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth"

Our TTCAL Blog--Newbies and Lurkers Please Read!

♥♡♥ PAL/PGAL welcome♥♡♥
  • Welcome to the board.  I had a D&C on June 14 and I just got mine today.
    BFP#1: 5/10/2011 MC: 6/13/2011 9w4d BFP#2: 10/21/2011 MC: 10/28/2011 chemical pregnancy BFP#3: 11/28/2011 EDD: 08/09/2012 {{Big hugs}} to my BFPbuddy lovinlife23!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL/PAL always welcome
  • Sorry for your loss.

Word to the wise.... I conceived right after my m/c, which were also against my doctor's orders. Look at my siggy and see where that got me. Don't do it.

2 losses June '11 and July '11, forever in our hearts <3<br/> Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • So sorry for your loss.  My first cycle came about 5 weeks after my natural M/C's. 

BFP #1 12/23/10--Natural M/C 12/31/10 @ 6w1d BFP #2 5/13/11--Natural M/C 5/26/11 @ 6w3d BFP #3 9/7/11--U/S #1 9/20 Gest. & Yolk Sac--U/S #2 9/27 A beautiful baby with it's heart fluttering away at 133BPM BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagePooftybear:

Sorry for your loss. However everyone's bodies are different I think my cycle starting with my d&c was a total of 37 days.

You should really listen to your DR. if you were to get pregnant this month you may have a risk of losing that lo do to thin uterus lining.

I agree that you should listen to your doctor. DH & I started using condoms too late (didn't think I would get pregnant within 2 weeks of mc) and then suffered another mc.  I wish we would have been more careful.

• 29 days for me, which is a few days earlier than a typical cycle. I hope af comes soon for you !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"