Cloth Diapering

CD's for a 35+ pounder?

Does anyone know of a diaper that will work for a preschooler who weighs about 35 lbs? My son is no longer wearing diapers, but still needs one only for nighttime. He has outgrown all of his cloth diapers and they all leak on us. He mostly wore BG 3.0's. He is currently wearing disposables at night because we couldn't justify washing a few diapers every 2-3 days, however, we are expecting a baby in September who will be cloth diapered full-time. I cringe every time I buy more disposables, plus he fights bedtime and pees in his diaper on purpose so that I come in to change him. I'd rather him "waste" a cloth diaper than a disposable each night.

I've heard of piddle poodles, but have no recommendations on them.

Thank you for your help! 

Re: CD's for a 35+ pounder?

• My son is over 35lbs and 41" tall.  Our entire stash is made up of Piddle Poddle toddler size and Twinkie Tush.  The TTs have to be line dried to maintain their size.  The PPs an be dried in the dryer.  For covers you will either need wool or fleece custom made or the Booroi XL PUL cover works

ETA:  if you are interested I have 2 toddler size wool soakers FS for cheap.  They are made from upcycled wool and work great at night!  I'm selling them b/c my DS refuses to wear soakers under his pants.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sticky Peas and SBish make XL fitteds. Star Baby Designs just had toddler-sized testers a few weeks ago, so hopefully will be making more soon.  B4 turned are pretty generoously sized and work on my 33+ lb. chunker; she also makes an oversized serged.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJenGK:
    Sticky Peas and SBish make XL fitteds. Star Baby Designs just had toddler-sized testers a few weeks ago, so hopefully will be making more soon.  B4 turned are pretty generoously sized and work on my 33+ lb. chunker; she also makes an oversized serged.

I actually have a SP in XL and the size is good but it is not as absorbant as the others.  I'm waiting on my Star Baby Design XL tester and will update on fit once it arrives.  The oversize B4 are not large enough for my little man after it was put in the drier.  The rise wasn't high enough.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thisties Duo Size 2 are pretty big, and BG 4.0s are larger than the 3.0s.

Check out this Bumpie Business List .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"