1st Trimester

How to Get Rid of Pregnancy Gas

How to get rid of pregnancy gas.

A friend and I were discussing the embarrassing extra farting that has come along with pregnancy. Later, she sent me this funny image as a joke on how to rid ourselves of the gas problem. I thought it was hilarious! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How to Get Rid of Pregnancy Gas

• I am so desperate I might try it=)
  • imagenpilcher506:
    I am so desperate I might try it=)

Hehe, it might work! It's a similar position that you hold babies in to help relieve them of gas :)

• Loading the player...
  • NEED MORE JARS.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It really works, I've tried it!

• This is priceless!  I need to show the husband because he was teasing me about this yesterday.  Before I got pregnant I hardly ever farted around him. Now I can't help it - it's embarassing but at least I know I'm not the only one :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Reminds me of the cat pose in yoga and, believe it or not, it actually helps move gas. My sis-in-law is an OB-GYN nurse. She also told me that lying on your left side can help alleviate gas. I'm so bloated I'll try just about anything!

• I know a woman who shared an office with a woman once who would through out the day, lay on the floor and kick her legs, roll side to side and would do something like in the OP to relieve gas.  And then, of course, leave the office til the air cleared.

my friend was appalled and had to go to HR a couple of times a month and was told by the farter that this is just what she has to do.

• That pose actually totally helps. :-P
  • I just wouldn't suggest doing it in what appears to be a public bathroom on the floor... *gag*
  • imageMI-bride:

I know a woman who shared an office with a woman once who would through out the day, lay on the floor and kick her legs, roll side to side and would do something like in the OP to relieve gas.  And then, of course, leave the office til the air cleared.

my friend was appalled and had to go to HR a couple of times a month and was told by the farter that this is just what she has to do.

Hehe, I guess that women hadn't seen this picture, which clearly indicates to do this activity in the public bathroom. ;)

• imagesoveryexcited:
    I just wouldn't suggest doing it in what appears to be a public bathroom on the floor... *gag*

Hehe, exactly why this picture is so funny ;)

• Such concentration on his face; I wonder if he's waiting for someone to walk through the door XD

• imageALHolli:
    Such concentration on his face; I wonder if he's waiting for someone to walk through the door XD

Haha, I know!

• Let it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"