Baby Showers

baby shower cake

Hi! I'm planning my best friends baby shower for the end of the month and have everything ready except for the cake.. I have the baker n flavor but need a design.. I have been looking everywhere and am lost.. The invitations say this little chick is about to hatch n i know she is doing a gender neutral theme of giraffs in the nursery sooo any ideas? oh and i was planning on doing a small cake for the momma n daddy to be n cupcakes to match for the guests (this way no one has to worry about cutting the cake n serving 60 people.) also the cupcakes will be on the tables as part of the centerpieces.. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby shower cake

• Why not just take in your invitation and let the baker do a similar theme.  "Baby ______ Is About to Hatch" with some little chicks and eggs on the cake.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagealliapistor:
    Why not just take in your invitation and let the baker do a similar theme.  "Baby ______ Is About to Hatch" with some little chicks and eggs on the cake.

I think this says it best. You can have the baker make the cake look like a nest with an egg in it and a few chicks on some of the cupcakes 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • Loading the player...
  • I always like "Happy Labor Day"!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• agree with pp take the invite to the cake baker. My MIL took my baby shower invite to the baker and gave her some fantastic ideas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I agree about taking an invite in to the baker.  It is amazing how talented (and creative) these people are.  She/he will be able to give you ideas and then you can choose.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"