December 2010 Moms

Clicky poll: Where does LO sleep?

I know we've done this poll several times before, but I'm curious where your LO sleeps now that they're getting older.  If LO is still in your room, when do you plan to transition them to the nursery?  [Poll]

Re: Clicky poll: Where does LO sleep?

• noditonodito member
    LO sleeps in our bed, but that'll have to change soon since he's getting so mobile.  I get nervous leaving him up there only surrounded by pillows for naps...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageflgirl79:
    We just transferred her to her crib. Before that, she was sleeping in our room in her rock n play. She sleeps in a crib at daycare, so it wasn't hard to switch her. I think it was harder on us than it was on her.

That's great that she was fine with the switch!  Alec naps in his crib in the nursery, so I know he'll be ok when we transition him.  I, however, am not ready!  He's in a PNP in our room. 

• Loading the player...
  • He has been in his crib since 3 weeks old, for naps and through the night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGia&Chuck22308:
    He has been in his crib since 3 weeks old, for naps and through the night.

Us too, only from the very beginning as our room isn't big enough for a pack n play and I didn't want to put him in our bed.  He's never had trouble sleeping in his crib.

• In her crib, in her own room.  I would throw myself off a bridge if she was sleeping in bed with us every night.
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageflgirl79:
    imagethatgirl85:

imageflgirl79:
    We just transferred her to her crib. Before that, she was sleeping in our room in her rock n play. She sleeps in a crib at daycare, so it wasn't hard to switch her. I think it was harder on us than it was on her.

That's great that she was fine with the switch!  Alec naps in his crib in the nursery, so I know he'll be ok when we transition him.  I, however, am not ready!  He's in a PNP in our room. 

DH hated not having her with us and there was one night he fell asleep sitting outside of her door while he was checking on her. We have a video monitor so we could see what she was doing from our room, but he said he felt like she was so far away. (even though she was just across the hall) 

That is so sweet!! 

• LO was sleeping in his own crib in his own room.  That started at about 3 months.  But the past couple of weeks, he's been spending a lot of nights in our bed.  We are working on getting him back in his crib though.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• She starts off the night in her crib in our room and ends up in our bed. We plan on transitioning her to the nursery once we finally move into a 2 BR apartment. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagetiffanyp:
    She starts off the night in her crib in our room and ends up in our bed. We plan on transitioning her to the nursery once we finally move into a 2 BR apartment. 

This.  We're going to work on moving her back to her crib all night this weekend.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Bryson is in his room. Has been for about a month
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My daughter sleeps in her crib at night but in our room but that is because we live in an one bedroom apt. But for naps i have a hard time getting her to sleep in her crib she only goes down in our bed.

• DS was STTN at 6 wks... own room at 2.5 months.... we traveled for a few months from 4-5.5 months so he was in our room then (hotels and guests houses and such) I don't know how ppl still have LO in their room!! i got no sleep those 2 months :(  every move he made i was up.... haha.... we do have a video monitor tho so i can always check on him :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In his crib, in his own room.

Been that way since he was 4 months old. Before that we mostly bedshared.

Now he's in his own room and we don't even use a monitor anymore. If he's really screaming I can hear him (hasn't happened in a while anyway).

• DD takes naps in her crib or our bed. At night, she sleeps in her pack and play in our room (I'm not ready for the move...maybe this weekend). If she wakes up and it's around 4, I will just bring her to bed with me. She is guaranteed to go back to sleep...and I want my sleep!! :) It works well for us, we are all happy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She sleeps in her crib in her room. Sometimes though she comes into bed with us in the am.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"