July 2011 Moms

ATTN: FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CO-WORKERS! (VENT)

I AM NOT IN LABOR!

I WILL BE HERE (at work) UNTIL I HAVE THE BABY

LAST TIME I CHECKED I STILL HAVE 3 WEEKS LEFT AND YOU ASKING ME EVERY SINGLE DAY HOW MUCH LONGER? and WHY IS SHE NOT HERE? IS NOT GOING TO MAKE HER GET HERE FASTER!

that is all..

Re: ATTN: FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CO-WORKERS! (VENT)

• Amen....I think that you and I would get along just fine :) I have now stopped answering my phone, replying to texts and emails....and deactivated my Facebook Account!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Met 1992 ~ Started Dating 6/1/2006 ~ Married 11/7/2009 ~ OBCP 01/2010 ~ BFP 6/15/2010 ~ MC Twin B 6/29/2010(8wks) ~ MC Twin A 7/28/2010(12wks) ~ D&C&E 8/2/2010 ~ BFP 11/2/2010 ~ EDD 7/12/2011 ~ ARRIVED 7/18/2011 9lbs 10oz 22 inches ~ IUD removed 10/5/2012 ~ BFP 11/1/2012 ~ EDD 7/12/2013 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Agreed! I actually hate it when regulars show up at work! "you are still here?" Nope I am a figment of your imagination. OR yes the baby arrived last night I was just so rested and bored I had to come back immediately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKvitale87:
    Agreed! I actually hate it when regulars show up at work! "you are still here?" Nope I am a figment of your imagination. OR yes the baby arrived last night I was just so rested and bored I had to come back immediately.

Exactly.....I was sitting at my desk and a "regular" came in the other day and asked if I had my Baby yet....Hello, do you not see me sitting here??!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Met 1992 ~ Started Dating 6/1/2006 ~ Married 11/7/2009 ~ OBCP 01/2010 ~ BFP 6/15/2010 ~ MC Twin B 6/29/2010(8wks) ~ MC Twin A 7/28/2010(12wks) ~ D&C&E 8/2/2010 ~ BFP 11/2/2010 ~ EDD 7/12/2011 ~ ARRIVED 7/18/2011 9lbs 10oz 22 inches ~ IUD removed 10/5/2012 ~ BFP 11/1/2012 ~ EDD 7/12/2013 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Totally agree...Its like people think we have control of when she will come!
  • It is so much easier when they just show up unexpectedly early.  I got very lucky and had #1 17 days early so nobody even knew I was in the hospital...it was great.  #2 was a day late and the calls came in for weeks - thank goodness for caller ID b/c I could screen, but it was still annoying! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebsweinhart:

imageKvitale87:
    Agreed! I actually hate it when regulars show up at work! "you are still here?" Nope I am a figment of your imagination. OR yes the baby arrived last night I was just so rested and bored I had to come back immediately.

Exactly.....I was sitting at my desk and a "regular" came in the other day and asked if I had my Baby yet....Hello, do you not see me sitting here??!

I forgot to add to this about the other day....My Ultrasound due date showed that I was due on the 6th. That day I decided that it was time to move my horse back down to his pasture that we just took hay off of. I was walking out the lane when my brother in law runs out the barn and throws his arms in the air asking if I had the Baby yet..."I said Um apparently not!" I walked him 2 miles down the road and then yesterday I walked 1 mile and jogged 1/4 mile for fun...You would truly have to understand my in laws to appreciate this...

His wife has been stalking me for months now and we already told them that they will have nothing to do with Baby and can forget seeing it at anytime! Oh the stories that I could tell you and quite frankly I am sure that people think I am making it up it is THAT rediculous! They moved my husband ex-girlfriend of 10 years ago up here from VW-whom I never had a problem with till she and my sister in law toilet papered our house, they snaps pictures of me as I walk across the yard....and drive past our house CONSTANTLY! Augh....

• imagebsweinhart:

imageKvitale87:

I forgot to add to this about the other day....My Ultrasound due date showed that I was due on the 6th. That day I decided that it was time to move my horse back down to his pasture that we just took hay off of. I was walking out the lane when my brother in law runs out the barn and throws his arms in the air asking if I had the Baby yet..."I said Um apparently not!" I walked him 2 miles down the road and then yesterday I walked 1 mile and jogged 1/4 mile for fun...You would truly have to understand my in laws to appreciate this...

His wife has been stalking me for months now and we already told them that they will have nothing to do with Baby and can forget seeing it at anytime! Oh the stories that I could tell you and quite frankly I am sure that people think I am making it up it is THAT rediculous! They moved my husband ex-girlfriend of 10 years ago up here from VW-whom I never had a problem with till she and my sister in law toilet papered our house, they snaps pictures of me as I walk across the yard....and drive past our house CONSTANTLY! Augh....

• imagebsweinhart:
    imagebsweinhart:

imageKvitale87:

Wow it sounds like you need a restraining order, when the rest of us just need caller ID.... good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKendraJoette:
    imagebsweinhart:
    imagebsweinhart:

imageKvitale87:

His wife has been stalking me for months now and we already told them that they will have nothing to do with Baby and can forget seeing it at anytime! Oh the stories that I could tell you and quite frankly I am sure that people think I am making it up it is THAT rediculous! They moved my husbands ex-girlfriend of 10 years ago up here from VW-whom I never had a problem with till she and my sister in law toilet papered our house, they snap pictures of me as I walk across the yard....and drive past our house CONSTANTLY! Augh....

Wow it sounds like you need a restraining order, when the rest of us just need caller ID.... good luck!

We have considered it greatly! She has called Children and Youth Services SEVERAL times on so many people I know to make up stuff so that she can have the children....This is her idea of getting them when all she does is make Hell for everyone else when her husband does NOTHING about it! She is nasty and I am so scared that we are going with Daycare when I return to work rigth down the road that has lock down security all the time so that if she tries to do something-she can not get in. Also, this is part of the reason I am so GREATFUL for being pregnant and not ready to give that up because I know Baby is safe in side me.

Also she found a picture of me on facebook and tagged herself on my belly??!!!!

• imagebsweinhart:
    imageKendraJoette:
    imagebsweinhart:
    imagebsweinhart:

imageKvitale87:

His wife has been stalking me for months now and we already told them that they will have nothing to do with Baby and can forget seeing it at anytime! Oh the stories that I could tell you and quite frankly I am sure that people think I am making it up it is THAT rediculous! They moved my husbands ex-girlfriend of 10 years ago up here from VW-whom I never had a problem with till she and my sister in law toilet papered our house, they snap pictures of me as I walk across the yard....and drive past our house CONSTANTLY! Augh....

We have considered it greatly! She has called Children and Youth Services SEVERAL times on so many people I know to make up stuff so that she can have the children....This is her idea of getting them when all she does is make Hell for everyone else when her husband does NOTHING about it! She is nasty and I am so scared that we are going with Daycare when I return to work rigth down the road that has lock down security all the time so that if she tries to do something-she can not get in. Also, this is part of the reason I am so GREATFUL for being pregnant and not ready to give that up because I know Baby is safe in side me.

WOW! that is REALLY creepy.... i would consider moving FAR way if i were you..

• imageDarrenmommy1:
    imagebsweinhart:
    imageKendraJoette:
    imagebsweinhart:
    imagebsweinhart:

imageKvitale87:

WOW! that is REALLY creepy.... i would consider moving FAR way if i were you..

It is!! I told my husband..."Would you like to see how fast the VERY pregnant lady can pack up a house to move?" Sad thing is..I have a 34 year old horse that I have had for 18 years, a cow that hubby bought me for a 1st anniversary gift :), cat 11yrs dog 10 yrs and honey bees...not fair to any of these critters because of her. If we moved...you are right it would have to be VERY FAR away! I am thinking midwest personallt!

• I couldn't agree more!  A guy who sits across from me insists on calling me "momma" or "big momma" anytime he passes by.  Argh!  He apparently thinks it's funny to constantly tell me that if LO is a boy that it needs to be named after him since the due date is also his birthday.  I'm down to 9 days and it doesn't appear baby is arriving anytime soon.  I'm just hoping LO arrives near the due date as I won't have to see my boss until after I return from Mat. leave.  (She's on 2 wks vacation now.  Big Smile  )

PitaPata Dog tickers Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i too have had to shut off my phone and delete my facebook account, sometimes i feel like if another person calls/texts/messages me to ask how i'm feeling (aka.. code for "are you in labor yet") or to outright ask me if the baby is here yet i really think i'm going to explode.  the how are you feeling is what gets me the most though... its 90 degrees out and i'm 39 weeks pregnant, how do you THINK i'm feeling??

also we seem to be having this issue with everyone in our families making this whole pregnancy/baby about themselves.. we made a decision to have visitors only once we've gotten discharged and come home as we really wanted to spend the first 2 days getting to know our little baby and not throw a circus in the hospital (we both have large families).. and everyone is FURIOUS with us.. but i will not back down, i do not want my baby to be passed around a room full of loud people like a hot potato in her first moments of life.  so frustrating!  its like they've forgotten that this is a human child and not some kind of spectacle.  but they all still feel like they have a right to swarm the hospital and grab at her.  she's not going anywhere, give us some space!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageagemmell:

i too have had to shut off my phone and delete my facebook account, sometimes i feel like if another person calls/texts/messages me to ask how i'm feeling (aka.. code for "are you in labor yet") or to outright ask me if the baby is here yet i really think i'm going to explode.  the how are you feeling is what gets me the most though... its 90 degrees out and i'm 39 weeks pregnant, how do you THINK i'm feeling??

also we seem to be having this issue with everyone in our families making this whole pregnancy/baby about themselves.. we made a decision to have visitors only once we've gotten discharged and come home as we really wanted to spend the first 2 days getting to know our little baby and not throw a circus in the hospital (we both have large families).. and everyone is FURIOUS with us.. but i will not back down, i do not want my baby to be passed around a room full of loud people like a hot potato in her first moments of life.  so frustrating!  its like they've forgotten that this is a human child and not some kind of spectacle.  but they all still feel like they have a right to swarm the hospital and grab at her.  she's not going anywhere, give us some space!!

Very well said! I cannot agree more with you. Do not back down on this and you and I will be right there fighting together to protect our little ones :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"