January 2012 Moms

What's the last text message you received?

This was so funny. I had to share. This is my last text from DH- Why did jackson just ask, da da u like different girls. Only mama. Dada u should be nice to different girls.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's the last text message you received?

• it was from my sister..." :) " (I commented on her date last night and that's what I got back.)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • "I enjoy that fruit much better than a prune"  from my close friend who is due the same day as me (AAAAHHH!) on the fact that we are peaches today.

• Loading the player...
  • "thumbs down" from DH when I suggested two possible boy names.

(side note we will NEVER decide on a name!!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine is from DH "I love u so much I can't even begin to explain! I hope u have a wonderful day. I wish I could still spend all day at home with u. I love u. I love u. I love u. I LOVE YOUUUUU! xoxo" he's such a keeper:) he's started sending me a text every morning when he gets to work. I have to say I'm diggin it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1 on 10.30.10 spontaneous m/c on 12.28.10 at 12 weeks
    BFP 2 It's a girl! Born 1.18.12 at 39w
  • Funny you should ask that!  Here's mine:

Me: Did you eat the last of the pizza?

DH: Yes

Me: I want a divorce

I mean, really... who eats the last of the pizza when there's a pregnant lady in the house!  Probably better in the long run, since I ended up eating a salad! 

• Mine is from a pregnant friend of mine, "I can't sleep on my back anymore"

She is 17 weeks.

• From my DH "What do you want for dinner tonight? I'll do the dishes when I get home."
  • "PS I blame you for the nap on my couch that just happened"

From my friend who I usually study for the bar with.  Today I came straight home after class instead of going to her house to study Stick out tongue

• From my husband "Hey babe I decided to go fishing with Carl on Friday."

Surprise surprise. 

• "It's a quarter after 1" from my BF, It's a lyric from that Lady Antebellum song . She just moved to a different state and we miss each other :)
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    BabyFetus Ticker
    ~Still rooting for my TTC buddy ShanRich0810~
    ~ DD 5/15/00 ~ DS 2/27/03 ~ DD 9/29/04 ~ DS 7/3/07 ~
  • "seriously!" from a friend. she told me that her sister is pregnant again on the first try (again) and I said that I hoped she (friend) and her husband have the same luck when they start ttc.
  • I pretty much know I'm staying. Look at my job duties. --from my ex coworker on my old department moving offices.
    My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image
  • A photo from my mom who is on vacation in the UP of Michigan of Pictured Rocks (Google it). It is GORGEOUS and is making me anticipate my August vacation even more. :)
    Bennett Robert - Born 12/5/11 at 35w1d
  • " nope, you're normal" when i asked my also pregnant friend if she was having lots more than normal dishcharge or was it just me. lol
  • "She's only doing it because you're pregnant and it's killing her."

From sister regarding ex-wife drama

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"