July 2011 Moms

When do you *think* baby will arrive?

For those of us with inside babies still, is there a date you've had in your head where you are like "I think it will happen this day".

For us it's been July 8th. All along DH said July 8th will be the day. We'll see what happens tomorrow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When do you *think* baby will arrive?

• From the beginning I thought July 19th!  As that date approaches I'm really hoping for that! 
  • For some reason I've always had August 5th in my head. (Due July 31st.) Not sure if it's because DS was 6 days late or because that's my parent's anniversary. Dunno, but I definitely have always thought I was going to be overdue. We'll see!
  • Loading the player...
  • When do I think she will arrive? Never. :)

When were we hoping she would arrive? July 10 - my ILs 40th wedding anniversary.

When am I hoping she will arrive? As soon as humanly possible.

Anniversary< br > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker< br > Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been thinking July 8th or 10th, but now I sort of have this feeling I'll have to be induced :/.
  • imageheatherlbuck:

When do I think she will arrive? Never. :)

When were we hoping she would arrive? July 10 - my ILs 40th wedding anniversary.

Hehe this made me LOL

• I think LO will arrive in early August since EDD is July 31.

I keep telling H to plan for August 8th which is when I'll be 41w1d because I've read a few places that's the average gestation length for a first time mom. We'll see.

I'm hoping that if I keep telling myself LO will be late I will be pleasantly surprised. When I talked with my Dr about it at my appt this week and she said they'd let me go into my 42nd week as long as baby/me are both fine. I'm really hoping I'm not still pregnant come August 15th!

imageimage
  • I think baby will come on his/her due date the 24th.  For sentimental reasons the 16th would be nice, that's when my mom passed away, so it would be great to have a happy celebration for that day.

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• I don't have a specific date and we may need a c section but if not, I definitely think he will be late and I will have to be induced, like the first week of August instead of his due date of July 25th.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am due 7/18, but Dr. says she will probably be a little early or def. not go past EDD. DH is guessing 7/15, co-worker is guessing 7/12, and one friend is guessing 7/10.  I think MIL is hoping for 7/11 which is her b-day. My mom told me last night that its a full moon on 7/15 so DH might be right.  I am not sure when I think or feel she will arrive, I might have more of an idea after my 38 week appointment today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not sure of a day but I'm thinking LO will come during a thunderstorm. We've had quite a few of them recently and LO always seems so active during them. I just have a hunch he'll make his arrival during a storm!

I'm due July 25th but something tells me I'll go over. I think it would be neat to have him on Aug 2 which is my parent's anniversary!

• On my scheduled c/s date (approx. 39w).

Me going into labor on my own before that does not even cross my mind. I have a cervix like Fort Knox (several Dr.s have told me this, even after labor with DD and a late D&E, it still would need the jaws of life).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • I always thought June 28 was the day.  No particular reason, I was just really drawn to that day.  Yeah, that didn't happen.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jlm245jlm245 member

image12bailey18:
    For some reason I've always had August 5th in my head. (Due July 31st.) Not sure if it's because DS was 6 days late or because that's my parent's anniversary. Dunno, but I definitely have always thought I was going to be overdue. We'll see!

My DH and my grandmother share August 5th as a birthday... they are pulling for that day even though my due date is July 26th.  My guess for our baby pool is August 2nd.  I'm just guessing that I will go long since I am a FTM.

My doctor won't even consider inducing me until after August 2nd...

• I'm due July 20th, and from the beginning I have guessed that she would be late. How late, I don't know. Now I'm hearing from the doctors that they likely won't let me go much past my due date (if at all) due to a small pelvis. So now I think she'll be right on time.

My husband seems to think it will be this Monday the 11th. No idea why he thinks that though :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My due date is 7/16, but we're hoping and thinking 7/11. 11 is our lucky number and for her to be born on 7/11 would seal the deal of all wonderful things happening for us on that day. We we met in the 11th month, were engaged in the 11th month, married on the 11th day in the 11th hour of March, and we also closed on our house on the 11th day of December. Now you see why she needs to come out on Monday?? Big Smile
  • I have no clue when he's going to come, but I'm hoping and praying he will come NOW bc my dr won't let me go much past my due date (12th). He said if there's no progress on Monday the 11th he will set my induction for the 12th or 13th and I reeeeaaaaally don't want that.
  • I am due July 20th. The only hunch I have is that he will be late. I have no reason to believe this, I just do. Everyone else seems to believe I will have him early---including DH, who's guessing July 8th. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • due date is july 28: hubby thinks july 30th, I think august 6th

• My EDD is July 25th but i have had a strong feeling for a long time that he will be early. How early, I dont know but I have July 18th in my mind and dont really have a reason why. I want him to stay in as long as he needs but I am also SO done being pregnant and wouldnt mind if he was early :)

• imageheatherlbuck:

July 10th is my parent's 40th anniversary as well - I haven't done anything for them/bought them a present, so I'm hoping their first grand baby would be a nice treat.  It would be 2.5 weeks early, but not unheard of, and this kiddo is so low and uncomfortable right now I would be ok with not waiting much longer to meet him/her as well! Smile

• Due July 21st - but July 24th has been stuck in my head...
  • I'm hoping today! I think I am loosing my mucus plug so that's a good thing.
  • imageheatherlbuck:

My sentiments exactly. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm due the 15th, but I've had it in my head that the 20th is the big arrival!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KW12KW12 member
    I've Always thought he was gonna be early. And for the last couple of weeks I've had the 10th in my head. Guess who started going into early labor yesterday. Lol =O
  • We've been saying July 9 or 10, so I really hope she comes this weekend. Our real due date is July 15.
  • July 9th or 10th has been in my head since I found out the EDD.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I actually thought she would take after her brother and come early at the end of June but now I am thinking July 11th.

A few people predicted she would come today and share a birthday with her brother. 

• I think August 2nd...which is in the middle of both guesses of EDD(LMP & U/S)

DH says July 15th(I'll be full term).

• My due date is July 10. I am probably going to have my membranes stripped at my appt. tomorrow, so I'm hoping July 9! 

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• I was due July 5th, but I've had NO progress whatsoever... no cramps or contractions, no dilation (not even a fingertip), not effaced, LO hasn't even dropped!  So, I'm thinking July 15th, because that's when the doctors have said they'll induce.  (They would do it earlier, but I don't want them to).

I KNOW my EDD is accurate, too... not sure why this LO is determined to stay in there.  Stick out tongue

PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We've never had a "date" in mind, but both DH and I have been pretty sure for a while that we are going to have an August baby.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS was due May 3rd, born at 39w on April 26th, a Sunday.

DS2 was due July 3rd, so I guessed he'd also be born at 39w on June 26th, a Sunday.

Remarkably enough, he was. 

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I've been saying/thinking August 3rd for several months now. My EDD is July 26th.
  • Today sounds good. We'll see.
  • imageMrs.Leah.Maria:

DS was due May 3rd, born at 39w on April 26th, a Sunday.

DS2 was due July 3rd, so I guessed he'd also be born at 39w on June 26th, a Sunday.

Remarkably enough, he was. 

Wow. I love it when things like this happen. BTW - I think you should play the lotto - use the numbers 3, 26, 39 :)

And congrats on your LO!

Anniversary< br > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker< br > Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have been saying all along we think July 15 and there are many weird reasons why I wrote about it in my blog

https://wevegotthegoodlife.blogspot.com/2011/06/so-i-just-have-to-discuss-something.html

• I was originally hoping for this Sat (7/9) as it's my grandmother's birthday, but there's been no change.  Now I'm thinking either 2 days before due date (as my mom did with each of her pregnancies) or 2 days after. 
    PitaPata Dog tickers Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm thinking between July 14th - July 16th.  My first edd was July 9th and I've heard that first pregnancies are usually 5 days late.. and I've also heard as much as 8 days late on average so thats what i'm going with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"