Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Britax Advocate CS70 $280, good buy?

On amazon. I need to get LO a new car seat soon within the next two months. I have been watching the prices on amazon, and it's at it's lowest price (28% off) these days. I'm wondering if that's a good price?

Should I wait few more weeks until I really need to switch or just go ahead and bite the bullet? WWYD?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Britax Advocate CS70 $280, good buy?

• I would get it.  We have the same seat and paid approx. $277 at albee baby and that was after I watched for sales for like a month.  $280 is a great deal for that seat.
  • We bought our Advocate when the 2011's came in and the 2010's went on sale.  The regular price around here for the Advocate is $400, and we got ours for $280, so I was very happy with the sale price.  If you are like I was and convinced it is the car seat for you, I would probably go for it since those sale prices don't come around that often.

That being said, we thought L would be needing his convertible seat by now, but as it turns out he is a slow grower.  Even now at about 7.5 months he is only 16.5lbs and 26.5inches long, so he at this rate he may very well fit in his bucket seat at close to a year old.  Oh well. 

image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's a good price. It's about the same ($275) on albee baby and those two are usually the cheapest sites.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • its currently selling for $239.99 at 'albee baby'... I dont what that chair is like tho- I guess its good! my toddler uses the 'safety 1st air protect' and when my 6 month old progresses to a car seat, then she will be getting one of them too...we love it!
    leahbub
  • oops wrong info- that was the boulevard that was $239....sorry for the confusion!
    leahbub
  • LOL, I was just thinking..how did I miss that on albeebaby? LOL. I will wait one more week to see what the price is, and just bite the darn bullet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"