Babies: 3 - 6 Months

NOT GUILTY?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!??!

I'm disgusted. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NOT GUILTY?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!??!

• Im shaking. I am so mad, and so heart broken that this little girl got zero justice. I cant stop the tears.
  • She and OJ can have a cocktail over this one

Makes me sick

• Loading the player...
  • SheasSheas member
    I am soooo mad right now.  This truly makes me completely sick to my stomach.  WTF?!?!?!
  • This seriously breaks my heart. 

She looks so smug too. 

• I was about to post the same DAMN thing. Im so mad i could vomit. That poor beautiful baby did not get justice. She killed that little girl and everyone knows it. If she didnt want her, Caseys parents would have gladly taken her. Now noone will ever know what wonders that tiny little girl had to offer this world because she was taken too soon. this is terrible :(
  • B.s.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• I can't stand looking at her smiling and laughing.
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • That smile glued to her face is disgusting.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I hope that whole family rots in hell one day

• It's such bull.  I'm sick to my stomach.  I can't stop looking at E and crying because I can't believe there are people out there as sick as her that just get let go!

Her life is ruined though.  No one in their right mind will ever hire her. No one in their right mind will ever seriously date or marry her.  Anyone who recognizes her is just going to treat her like the piece of sh*t that she is!

• I am so sick to my stomach right now.  This is just letting other horrible mothers out there know that they can get away with killing their children so they can go out and party.  They just have to lie enough about it.  PUKE!  
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • The state did a terrible job of proving guilty without reasonable doubt. I want to smack the smile off this biitches face! I wish her a lifetime of internal imprisonment! 
    lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
  • imageAshfieldMay:
    I can't stand looking at her smiling and laughing.

This! I seriously looked at the TV and screamed "F*cking B!tch!" I cant stand this. I am so in shock, I just cant get ahold of myself right now.

No justice for that sweet baby girl. I just cant believe this

• SheasSheas member
    imagekdodge423:
    imagejuliebean071:

It's such bull.  I'm sick to my stomach.  I can't stop looking at E and crying because I can't believe there are people out there as sick as her that just get let go!

Her life is ruined though.  No one in their right mind will ever hire her. No one in their right mind will ever seriously date or marry her.  Anyone who recognizes her is just going to treat her like the piece of sh*t that she is!

There are a lot of people in this world that are not in their right mind.

Yes

• its horrible. the thing that gets me is that you can know beyond anything that someone is guilty, but if you can;t prove it then it means nothing.
  • My stomach dropped when they read the verdict.

Although, I do have to say, a larger part of me said she would not be found guilty but I still hoped she would be found guilty and justice for that little girl would be served. There was no "smoking gun" that linked her to Caylee's death. The prosecution had a really tough job and unfortunately couldn't get past the "beyond reasonable doubt" hump.

I look at my son and my heart hurts for Caylee having to go through what she did and being treated like trash on the side of the road.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't really been keeping up with the trial, except for little bits and pieces here and there.  The whole thing is just tragic.  There is a small silver lining here, however: there is a special place in Hell reserved for Casey Anthony.  I truly believe that.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
  • I'm not surprised by the fact she was found not guilty of 1st degree BUT to only be found guilty of lying to the police is such bull sh!t!  It makes me wonder what those jurors were thinking.  I thought for sure it was going to be guilty based on how quickly they came to a decision.  Kills me.
  • I forget which movie it was, but there is a quote "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove".  That's our criminal justice system at work, for better or worse.  I wish that effin betch a very short lifetime of hell. 
  • imagesimo7079:
    I'm not surprised by the fact she was found not guilty of 1st degree BUT to only be found guilty of lying to the police is such bull sh!t!  It makes me wonder what those jurors were thinking.  I thought for sure it was going to be guilty based on how quickly they came to a decision.  Kills me.

This. I hoped she'd get 1st degree but expected a lesser charge. I'm disgusted that she has gotten away with murder. And I agree with those who said she looked happy and smug. It's sickening.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I sobbed like a baby when they read the verdict. I cannot believe that she may even be free by this weekend! So disgusted!!!
  • I was sickened by the verdict.  I'm so sure she did it, as pretty much everyone is.

However, (everyone get ready to hate me) I really grew faith in the justice system today.  While I know she did it, the prosecution had to prove her guilty, as she is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  The defense, as shady as they were, gave reasonable doubt and the prosecution proved no guilt whatsoever.  A lot of coincidences, but nothing tying Casey to it, and nothing to show how she died.  They couldn't convict her of anything.  So the fact that the jury of twelve people in a short span didn't just go with their gut, but instead with the evidence presented to them in this case, really drives home my faith in the justice system.  I'm REALLY proud of those jurors.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"