December 2011 Moms

Genders already???

The doctors keep moving around my due date, but the last one I was given is dec. 21. The soonest our doctor can schedule us to find out the gender is aug. 4. How can practically everyone else due in dec has found out already?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Genders already???

• We opted for the elective u/s at 15 weeks but went in for our a/s on Friday.  Still a boy.  But again, we are due at the verry beginning of the month.  Those 4 weeks in between the early due dates compared to the late due dates makes a lot of difference.  Your time will come!  Gl!

• My friend is due December 22 and she won't find out until the very end of July...I think that would be about right for the later part of December's due dates.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I wont find out for another two weeks (and I'm due dec 1st!!). My doctor wouldnt do my a/s until 20 weeks. I had an elective 3d untrasound (outside my doctors office) but they couldn't tell the sex. The baby is sitting very low and wasn't in a good position. I might go back on wednesday to see if they can try again but if now like i said I wont find out for another two weeks.
    1064-1 bouncebounce Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since June 2009 BFP April 2010 .. miscarriage May 2011 BFP March 25th 2011 Ryan Michael was born 11/30/11 6lbs 0.4 oz 18 inches long!!!
  • I have ultrasounds every week.  At 15 weeks, my Dr had a good shot of some boy parts, and the last two weeks have confirmed it.  We are due December 2nd
  • We dont know the gender yet!
    Im due DEC 2nd & we find out in 8 days.. I will be 19weeks and 3 days then

• I won't find out until August either
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Don't feel out of the loop. I am due Dec 14 and the soonest I can get in is Aug 8th.  I am team green so this is entirely just to see LO for the first time. 

Luckily for me July is a crazy busy month, (Holiday festivities this week, state licensing exam next week, week long camping trip/state waterski tournament/my birthday celebration the following, then my family is coming to visit for a week.  The only difficult wait will be the first week in August lol. 

• I didn't find out with DD until I was 21 weeks.  This time they scheduled me for 18 weeks.  I think a lot of people are paying for elective u/s or their doctor gives them more u/s than the 1 my practice gives :o)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are due December 9th... my A/S was at 16 weeks, 6 days. They didn't hassle me at all for scheduling that early, and allowed it anyways from 16-20 weeks. (But I was ready to see my baby ASAP!) :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

February 2011- M/C
    March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
    October 2013- BFP- M/C
  • I understand!! My EDD is Dec 8 and my u/s is scheduled for July 27. It feels like so long from now. I know it isn't really, but I'm a little jealous each time someone announces their "team color." Happy for them of course! But still a little jealous

• elective u/s at 16 weeks (TUESDAY WOOT). If I was waiting for my a/s it would be around July 31. Having said that, if you are due Dec 21, those that are due around Dec 1-5 are 3 whole weeks ahead of you so they would definitely be finding out about now.
  • We won't find out until the last week of July or the first week of August. I'm 15 weeks today. I'm actually going to push for the last week of July, I'm ready to buy some gender related stuff... we're going to a consignment sale on 7/28 and then our housewarming party is 7/30.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • I have an appointment in 2 weeks, and we will schedule the a/s then. They want it as close to 20weeks as possible.
    DS #1 - 12/10/11

DS #2 - 4/2/14

• My EDD is December 1 and I won't find out until July 20. At my last appointment I asked my doctor about it and she said that she prefers to wait until at least 20 weeks to have the most accurate scan possible. So, I wait... Smile
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image image
  • I have to wait til 17 weeks or 20 weeks depending on when the tech will tell us.
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel the same way! My EDD is the 28 and we don't have our big u/s until aug 8.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My EDD is December 22nd and we found out on Friday.  My doctor does an ultrasound on every visit, so she said that even though my anatomy scan is not scheduled until August 3rd, we'd probably be able to find out at this last appointment, which we did.  That said, I'm not buying a bunch of boy stuff yet, even though she said it's a boy and we could clearly see what appeared to be a boy part, just in case.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due 12/15 and I found out at 13 weeks.  I saw the tech looking in that area and asked.  I am not however, announcing it for the fact that it could change.  My next U/S isn't until Aug. 2.
  • we are paying for an elective in a week. Our A/S isn't until July 29th.
  • I have an u/s at every appointment and we are waiting until July 29th to find out for sure. She had a guess at 13 weeks, and a new prediction at 17.. so it's worth the wait. I know so many people who found out early and their doctor was wrong. Aug 4th isnt too far away!!
  • We find out the gender on Tuesday and I will be 18w6d. We are due December 1st, so I think it's pretty accurate for your doctor to schedule you in the first week of August. Alot of people on the board had elective ultrasounds or got lucky and got to sneak a peek around 16 weeks, but that isn't necessarily the norm. 18-20 weeks is a good time to find out the sex with certainty. Hope the time passes quickly for you!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I find out at 18 weeks 5 days hopefully. So not everyone has found out yet!
  • I won't know till August 5th!
    Lauren...Wife to Jason, mother to Henry (4), Wesley (2), and baby George! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found out at 13w 3d.  Only b/c it was quite clear on the screen.  I'll be having the actual anatomy scan in 3 more weeks. Smile
  • We had CVS testing done at 12 weeks due to NT scan results, thats the only reason we knew early. Otherwise i wouldn't know until July 26th when we have anatomy scan. Think 20ish weeks is pretty standard.

• I am due the 10th and won't know until July 26th at 20w3d. That's only if baby decides to cooperate!

They gave me the option of scheduling the a/s between 18-22 weeks but said that after 20 was much more accurate. Getting good measurements was more important to me than the sex, so I'm waiting it out.

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • I am due the 19th and am not finding out the gender until July 22nd.
  • We are team green, but could find out Aug. 5th
  • I won't find out until the end of July and I am due December 8th.  So no, not everyone due in December knows yet.
  • We found out at 13 weeks! It was a total fluke. I had no idea they could tell that early, and weren't even sure we wanted to know yet. But the doctor just blurted it out. 

Were having twins, and he could only tell what one of them is (a boy). I'm due 12/28 

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • My EDD is Christmas Eve and my anatomy scan is set for July 25th when I'll be 18w2d.  I'm hoping baby will cooperate and that we can find out then. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"