2nd Trimester

It's a girl!!

Yesterday we found out that we are having a baby girl! We were worried cuz I have only felt kicks here and there but that is cuz the placenta is in the front. The tech had a hard time getting steady pics cuz she was moving and squirming so much! It was such a relief to see her moving and bouncing around :) [Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's a girl!!

• 10kris10kris member
    kinda sounds like a grandma name to me. sorry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it is cute, would Stella be her nickname... My cousin named their dd Lucinda (an older name) but goes by Lucy... It definitely fits her!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We would call her Stella for short. And we like that its an old fashioned name!! We specifically looked for names that are uncommon nowadays.
  • I think that it is ENTIRELY up to you, as everyone's opinions are completely different! Go with what you love!

Personally I think its a cute name, and love Stella for short. I'm not huge on Faye but that's just based on people I've known in past. 

Congrats on your little girl! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAnnya26:

I think that it is ENTIRELY up to you, as everyone's opinions are completely different! Go with what you love!

Personally I think its a cute name, and love Stella for short. I'm not huge on Faye but that's just based on people I've known in past. 

Congrats on your little girl! 

I agree 110% with this post! Go with what you love! I think Stella is adorable.. seriously not crazy about faye..

• Faye is a sentimental name for a family member, plus most people wont be calling her by her middle name. Hubby and I like it a lot and aren't really worried about how people feel about it. We're mostly curious about Estella.
  • Congrats on the little girl!

I like Faye a lot but I'm not to fond of Estella. Kinda sounds like an old lady name. But remember it is totally up to you! Go with what you like!

• I really like the name :)  congratulations! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the name Estella.  It is one of my top girl names--not too common but beautiful and classy, in my opinion.  Smile
    TTC #1 since 02/09 Dx: Unexplained infertility After a hysteroscopy and D&C in 4/10, 3 rounds of Clomid (and one round of Femara for good measure), and acupuncture for 5 months, I got my first BFP after my first round of IUI with Femara and injectables. I am blessed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"