Babies: 3 - 6 Months

NBR - Identity theft, anyone?

Someone is using my debit/credit card in Indiana and Ohio. I've never been to these places and I have my credit card on me! How did they steal my numbers? I only use PayPal when buying online. 

I noticed an odd transaction in my online banking thing last night and called the bank right away. They said to go get a new card at the bank and that everything will be covered. So, I'm not too worried about that, especially since BF got paid today. 

I just feel so violated. And having $1 in my bank account makes me feel so nervous. What if I need something or there is an emergency before BF comes home!? not likely, I know.. but still leaves me uneasy.

So bummed. Sad 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PitaPata Cat tickers

Re: NBR - Identity theft, anyone?

• Someone stole my CC information and was a total d!ck. Besides spending tons on computer gear and Xbox games they signed up for four dating websites under MY NAME!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageHeifergal:
    Someone stole my CC information and was a total d!ck. Besides spending tons on computer gear and Xbox games they signed up for four dating websites under MY NAME!

hahaha That sucks!

Kind of reminds me of the pizza guy who stole my parents cc info. He paid his utility bill with it and used it to shop online @ Target and had all the stuff sent to my parents' house because the address was already connected to that card in their system. LOL.

It's creepy to watch it all unfold.. I'm watching them buy *** from the apple store and Real.com. Lame.  

PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Someone got my debit card number somehow. They spent $100 at Panera Bread. I kind of laughed when I saw that, who spends that much at a bakery?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJJsMom211:
    Someone got my debit card number somehow. They spent $100 at Panera Bread. I kind of laughed when I saw that, who spends that much at a bakery?!

That's sad.. do they do fancy cakes there? Wedding cake with a stolen CC. lame!

I just think it's so weird that I have my card RIGHT HERE and they can still use it! 

PitaPata Cat tickers
  • This sounds like the same thing that happened to me and my husband this month.  Luckily, we have it set up on our account to have security flag any transactions that occur out of state - we just have to make sure to notify the bank before we go on vacation.  They caught several xbox transactions from Montana and a charge at a gas station in Georgia so now they are sending us new cards with new numbers.  I'm beginning to wonder if this is a PayPal thing from the previous poster's comments because that is one of the very few places we have our cc numbers stored. 
  • imageSoon2BMrsBoylon:
    This sounds like the same thing that happened to me and my husband this month.  Luckily, we have it set up on our account to have security flag any transactions that occur out of state - we just have to make sure to notify the bank before we go on vacation.  They caught several xbox transactions from Montana and a charge at a gas station in Georgia so now they are sending us new cards with new numbers.  I'm beginning to wonder if this is a PayPal thing from the previous poster's comments because that is one of the very few places we have our cc numbers stored. 

PayPal what now?

That's the only way I buy anything online. That and Amazon. 

PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Did you make a police report yet, If not I would, this is just to cover your @ss.
  • imagekbuns:
    Did you make a police report yet, If not I would, this is just to cover your @ss.

This. 

My FIL had his SS number stolen and someone opened a Toys R Us credit card in Nevada with his info.  They racked up a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff before he found out.  The cops definitely need to be called so hopefully they can catch the SOB who's doing this to you.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"