3rd Trimester

getting harder and harder to bend over!!! LOL!

Last night I was on a roll with cleaning and organizing, and I felt totally fine.  But bending over is becoming so difficult!  I feel like my stomach almost hurts when I bend down to pick something up!  Anyone else?

Re: getting harder and harder to bend over!!! LOL!

• The last 2 weeks has been horrible bending over. I just look at things I drop on the floor and think, Is this worth it to pick it up? lol.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I feel kinda nauseous if I bend too much.  Like the weight of lo is pushing on my organs and making me feel sick (which he probably is...) lol.  I have learned to pick stuff up with my feet.  I did that at work yesterday and grossed my boss out.  I dropped a pen and I picked it up with my toes! lol.  He was like "that is nasty!"  I replied with "not as nasty as you nawing on your pens until they break!" He wasn't too happy with that.  haha.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not doing much bending either. It also makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'm all about the squat. It does wonders for my productivity.
    Photobucket
  • Oohh...good idea.  I bet it will tone up the be-hind as well.  I'll be squatting to pick things up now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • megd06megd06 member
    of course it's going to hurt! you have a BODY in your belly that you are bending into when you bend over.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally agree and also rolling over into a new position in bed.. I feel like a flipped over turtle.. LOL
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelisamoe:
    The last 2 weeks has been horrible bending over. I just look at things I drop on the floor and think, Is this worth it to pick it up? lol.....

This is what I do at work! It sucks terribly

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I finally broke down and bought a bathing suit because it's supposed to be really hot this weekend and I really want to go swimming.  I'm not to keen on the idea of getting into the bathing suit....to top it off, I REALLY needed to do some "maintenance" downstairs.   OMG, my husband was laughing so hard listening to me grunt and swear in the shower.  What a freaking process.  No way I'll be able to do that again! 
  • imagelisamoe:
    The last 2 weeks has been horrible bending over. I just look at things I drop on the floor and think, Is this worth it to pick it up? lol.....

OMG! this is so me! :) this made me giggle!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not only is it hard for me to bend over, but I get nauseas every time too! I don't even try to clean anything any more and I have to ask my kids to pick stuff up for me :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Same here. When I have to bend over, I am very careful b/c my sense of balance is off. I almost fell one time trying to pick something off the ground. Yeah, so if I drop something, it is dead to me. LOL
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • Instead of doing a full bend over where the belly gets squished, do a sumo squat to pick stuff up...if it's worth picking up :) Sumo squats are GREAT prep for labor prep too, strengthen your pelvic floor muscles not to mention it's a way to get down low without actually "bending" over!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • imageStefaniePace:
    I totally agree and also rolling over into a new position in bed.. I feel like a flipped over turtle.. LOL

This exactly! I told my coworker if I fell over I'd look like an flipped turtle or bug. I won't laugh at them anymore.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • imageStefaniePace:
    I totally agree and also rolling over into a new position in bed.. I feel like a flipped over turtle.. LOL

This is a perfect description!! :) Love it!

Bending over is terrible as well!! I noticed today especially, even difficult putting lotion on my legs.. ugh!! 

Merry Christmas image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"