Cloth Diapering

PSA: Check your dryer

So for the second time I've managed to leave a BG insert in the dryer after drying and not discovered it until after running a clothing load in the dryer  with a fabric sheet  :(

Heres hoping it doesnt ruin it & on the positive, man is it nice & fluffy.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog

Re: PSA: Check your dryer

• easy fix: quit the dryer sheets.

I haven't used them in years.

• imagetokenhoser:

easy fix: quit the dryer sheets.

I haven't used them in years.

Ditto this.

• Loading the player...
  • Wool dryer balls! They cut down on static AND the dry time for all our clothes (and diapers).
  • Yeah, dryer sheets are banned in our house, much to dh's dismay.
  • imageLadyExtravaganza:
    Wool dryer balls! They cut down on static AND the dry time for all our clothes (and diapers).

They are on my to make list but I havn't been able to pick up the wool yet.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • kms34kms34 member
    Ick.  No dryer sheets in our house either.  I think they are gross.  Invest in some wool dryer balls...you'll never go back Big Smile
    * DS1...allergic to dairy, peanuts, eggs and turkey *
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

love is for every her, love is for every him, love is for everyone
  • I even got my mom to convert to wool dryer balls after she stayed with us a couple of months ago. They are awesome!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I like dryer sheets....  :-)  but I like the smellum good stuff.  :)
  • you can add scents to your dryer balls and/or use ecover if you want that smell...I am the opposite and actually wished ecover came in unscented

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• imageastroMom:
    you can add scents to your dryer balls and/or use ecover if you want that smell...I am the opposite and actually wished ecover came in unscented

You CAN?  but I thought you shouldn't have scent on your cloth diapers...  no?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"