Stay at Home Moms

Anybody know what's up with ChaCha?

I started a about a week ago and worked for several nights getting questions like crazy everytime I logged on.  I haven't logged on for a few days and just started again today.  Well I'm not getting ANY questions. I noticed they said to sign up for "interests" and I signed up for a ton and am still not getting any questions. Is it just a slow night or what?  I don't get it, because anytime I would log on before I would get so many questions I didn't know what to do with myself.

Re: Anybody know what's up with ChaCha?

• i've been hearing they are having a lot of technical difficulties.  i've been trying to sign up with them for like 3 weeks now.  i'm waiting to hear back from them.

maybe sign out and sign back in or something?

• If you don't get questions for 15+ minutes sign out and sign back in.

That always works for me! :)  

• Loading the player...
  • I logged on today for the first time in a few days too, and the same thing happened to me. I figured they are just having technical difficulties.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • I am having the same problem. I have signed up for a ton of interests but I am still not getting many questions. It has NEVER been this slow for me, it sucks!
  • I read in the forum to log out, clear your cache and log back in.  Plus, they are having tech problems.  Hopefully it will be resolved soon, for the sake of everyone involved!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"