Babies: 3 - 6 Months

What do you call your LO?

2»

Re: What do you call your LO?

• imageskio:

lol, these are cracking me up.

Most often, she's Bean or Munchkin. But I'm a little nuts with the nicknames. She has also been Munch, Chloebean or Chlobean, Pumpkin, Muffin, Stinker, Squirmy, Miss, Missy, Lil Miss, Little Lady, Pretty Girl, Baby Girl, Lovey Dove, Monkey, Drool-face. There are probably more.

omg she is sooo cute!!! LO has that dress too! i LOVE carters :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

• imageabby EC:

imagemrebecca:
    I call Abigail... Abigail. And I get mad when anybody calls her Abby. That is my biggest pet peeve :)

Hey, nothin wrong with Abby ;)  But I'm Abigail, too, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't called Abby by anyone until I was at least 4.

My DD is:

Turkey (from way back when she was an inside baby)

Monkey

Munchkin

Cranky Pants

Cutie Pants

Kicky Pants

Monkey Pants (a new one)

Lady

Cutie

Peanut

Poops-a-doops

There's nothing wrong with it;  just don't like it for my daughter. Long story. MIL drama, lol... I used to like it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our LO's name is Jackson Tate and we call him a plethora of names, of which include...Nugget, Nuggie Nugs, Booger Beans, Booger Butts, Jack Jack, Jack Jack Smack attack, JT Giggles, Mr. McStinkies, Giggles VonStinkyFarts, Tater Tot, Tater Gator, and simply, Jacks. I know its sounds like a lot, but we have fun.
  • There's more...baby brudder (his Big Brudder is a Golden Retreiver), turkey chicken gobbler, Fuss Mcguss, Chicken Cheese farts. Yup, our child is going to have an identity crisis.
  • Her name is Noelle. Her nickname is Noey. I use both of those as well as Noey girl and baby girl.
    BFP #1 6/3/10 | EDD 2/5/11 | Noelle born 1/28/11
    BFP #2 12/20/11 | EDD 8/24/12 | Natural M/C 12/22/11
    BFP #3 5/13/12 (Mother's Day!) | EDD 1/23/13 | Natural M/C 6/9/12 (blighted ovum discovered 6/7/12 at 7w1d)
    "And to think when their little eyes opened, the first thing they saw was the face of Jesus."
    My Ovulation Chart | My Baby Name List
  • Ollie

Chumpa

Pie-head

Booger-Bear

cutepatoot

Tiny man

I'm not even sure he'll know his name is Oliver.

• Her name is Ella. When she's fussy we call her Cruella Deville which I think is so funny. But she doesn't fuss all that much so mostly we call her baby cakes, honey, ella bella, sunshine, miss thang, and sweet cheeks. And pretty much anything that comes to mind. My F only calls her his princess
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nelle or Bean to her. Okay and to be fair, Fuss is pretty common too. I've been using her real name more too as I've started baby signs with her and "L-N" for her name is easy.

Usually talking about her DH and I just use "her" or "she" and sometimes I think "The kid has a name, we should use it."

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sweet Potato Luv Muffin

Muffin

Sara Dee (Her full name is Sara Danielle)

Muff - Although my husband is against this one ;-)

Smoochie - when she was in the NICU, she would always pucker her little lips and make this cute smoochie-face.  She doesn't do it anymore, but her little cheeks are so smoochable too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bubba

Bubbs

Snuggle-Buggle

Jack-a-mo

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Her name is Kara, but she'll probably grow up thinking her name is Karebear. I've called her that since she was still in the womb!

She's also Cutie Face... Miss Cutie... Little Peanut Face... Little Miss Stinkybutt... Cutie Patootie Face... I've kinda lost track, I just say whatever comes to my mind, lol.

STM due Feb. 2017!
  • Aaron is Aaron Bug, Bug-a-boo, Bug butt, Honeybee, Muffin, Stink Bug. I have no idea where the bug thing came in...but I started it on day 1. Who knows!
  • imagemrebecca:
    I call Abigail... Abigail. And I get mad when anybody calls her Abby. That is my biggest pet peeve :)

I'm the same way when people try to call Annabelle-Bella or Annabella. DH calls her Puddin Pop, I usually call her pretty girl or just Annabelle.

• JLB24JLB24 member
    Bubbas, C-Bear, Pumperishnikov (don't ask), Little Man, Stinker
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • His name is Brody and we call him Brody, Brodster, Baby Guy, Bubbey (I have no idea where that came from), Little Man, Bud and Bro-Man

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• DS 1 we call Big Man and Pumpkin Seed- though he has grown out of most nick names

DS 2 is Little Man, or Bug-a-boo

DD- Ladybug (sometimes she's a lady, sometimes she's a bug), princess, fluffy butt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"