1st Trimester

Just for fun.... What sex do you *think* your baby is?

I'm thinking boy, because I have had zero morning sickness and I was sick as a dog with my daughter.  In my family, it's pretty typical for girls to cause morning sickness and boys to not.   I guess time will tell!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Just for fun.... What sex do you *think* your baby is?

• I am going with girl for this pg.  I am having a completely different pregnancy this time, so I am going opposite.  We will see in 26 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm hoping girl but between my siblings there are more boy children than girls
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can say with 100% certainty that I am 50% sure this is a girl!

• I am predicting boy, but we'll see!
  • imagefiregirle1:

I can say with 100% certainty that I am 50% sure this is a girl!

Yes

• I'm *hoping* a girl!
    About me: Daughter turns 4 in Feb 2016... second baby due in mid-Jan 2016!   
  • My son - whom we hadn't even told I was pregnant yet - said the baby in my tummy is a girl and he can't wait to hold her!  So now DH refers to the baby as a girl.  We shall see!
  • nealblnealbl member
    I am hoping for boy so I am thinking boy. If it is a girl I will be just as happy, but I think it would be nice to have one of each!
  • According to my mom, she is swearing UP AND DOWN it's a girl! At first DH only wanted a boy first, but now he's been looking at little girl's clothes and thinking either one is fabulous!
  • Girl. Of course every pregnancy is different, but having been pg with both, this one really has me thinking girl- my face is broken out (which it was with DD, I had great skin with DS), and I"m more emotional. Who knows though! I can't wait to find out. :)
  • I think it's a boy!!! I keep having baby dreams and they are all of a little boy and the chinese gender chart :-D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Krista, Funny that you say that my mother-in-law and i were talking about this very same thing, she thinks i'm having a boy because i havent been sick at all just very tired, I really want a girl but obviously i will be happy as long as it's a healthy baby. I did some other thing where you take a piece of your hair and a ring and hold it above your belly, if it circles it's a girl if it moved back and forth a boy. I got circles but i also got a mix of both another time, we are more hoping for twins (1 of each would be nice) They run in both my Dad and Mom's side so as crazy as it sounds our fingers are crossed! :)
  • This is my first and I'd be happy with either, but I'm going to predict a girl because I was pretty sick for a while..still am off and on, craving a lot of sweets..and just think a girl would be tons of fun :)

• I'm thinking it's a boy, only because DH has all brothers, his dad had all brothers, and his grandpa had all brothers. No girls on his side of the family. Everyone would be shocked if we are having a girl. Good thing I have DD (DH's SD). 
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I keep leaning towards girl things when I'm poking around on the internet (girl names, pink things)... So maybe a girl. 

We won't find out until the big day, and I will be very happy either way!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I "knew" DD was a girl the minute I took the pregnancy test-- we chose to be team green and were surprised, but I had already purchased some pink Nikes, a pink teddy bear, and I had a girl outfit in my bag with me to take her home in.  DH thought I was nuts.  This time, I honestly don't know.  I think boy, but I keep second guessing myself.  Have to wait and see what my cravings and aversions are, although I am starting to feel a little ms and I didn't have a drop with DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think this is a girl! I was horribly sick with DS and have had almost zero ms with this one!
  • I've thought it was a boy from the day I got my BFP
  • I think girl but I am not so sure cause my last pregnancy I thought boy and it was a girl. So maybe it is a boy. I would love a boy cause we dont have one but I would love a girl so DD could have a sister.
    Diagnosed PCOS 2005 Put on Metformin 7 long cycles of CLOMID! 2xClomid+Follistim+Ovidrel timeD bd and preseed! Feb2007-BFP! NOv172007 Baby girl Jaylene was BOrn!!! TTC number 2 Natural...wow amazing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am going to guess Girl!
  • imagekeyourtnee:
    I'm thinking it's a boy, only because DH has all brothers, his dad had all brothers, and his grandpa had all brothers. No girls on his side of the family. Everyone would be shocked if we are having a girl. Good thing I have DD (DH's SD). 

This was my exact situation with my first. I was SURE it would be a boy, but guess what..... I had a girl! So you never know ;-)

As for this time, I'm guessing it will be a girl again. I'm basing this solely on when I ovulated and when we did the deed.... but we'll find out!! Can't wait!

BabyName Ticker
    Mom to Nora Audrey *09.03.2009*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My guess is a girl.  With my DD I was extremely moody the first few weeks and I am again...that is how I knew I was pregnant even before I took the HPT.

Any one else previously have that symptom?  If so, what gender was your LO?

• I don't have a feeling one way or the other yet, I've always wanted a boy first but I know a lot of family will want a little girl. Right now, I just want a healthy baby! We'll find out at 20 weeks, though. I can't wait!
  • I'm trying to based my guess on my ovulatory cycle.  If I calculated correctly, DH and I had sex the day before I ovulated, and I've read the girl sperm tend to hang out a little longer so...I'm going girl.  The fun little Chinese gender chart also says girl, and when I double-checked the chart with other friends that had kids, my mom with my sister and i, it all checked out correctly.  So based on ovulation and the Chinese, I say GIRL.  :)
  • I am saying boy. I just feel different this time than with my daughter. I have almost zero symptoms.
  • I'm thinking girl.  Just because whenever I think of my baby I picture it a girl.  I'm more focused on girl names.  I haven't been sick, so far.  I don't know yet if we will find out.  DH is on the fence, I am too but leaning more to finding out.

I'm 7 weeks today.

How do I add a ticker?

• I have no clue! If I had to guess, I'd say girl just because of the timing of sex & ovulation. I think we DTD 2 days before O. Who knows though. With DD I was convinced we were having a boy because we DTD on the day of O, but I was clearly wrong then!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Girl :0)

Probably because I already have a boy and would really really like a lil girl. And this is my last baby... So last chance!

• Boy - I feel the exact same way I did when pregnant with DS.  DH has referred to baby as HER on 2 occassions which is wierd.

Hoping for a girl though Big Smile

• We are having twins so I am hoping for a boy and a girl. We only wanted 2 children a boy and a girl so I am hoping we can do that in 1 pregnancy. Of course we will be happy if the outcome is different.
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My mom swears it's a boy, my MIL swears it's a girl. Me? I swear it's a raspberry :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
    BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
    Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!
  • I'm thinking Boy! The Chinese Gender Calendar says it's a boy, so it's got to be true, right?  Big Smile   But I've been thinking it's a boy since I found out I was pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I think boy since my pregnancy is so different...but my friend burst my bubble when she told me her two girl pregnancies were very different.Tongue Tied
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This pregnancy is alot different then the last with my DD.  I just have a feeling that I am having another girl.  I would be happy either way though.

BFP#4: 2/2/19, EDD 10/8/19
    BFP#3: 9/4/11, EDD 5/13/12, DD Born 5/14/12
    BFP#2: 5/8/11, EDD 1/24/12 missed mc 
    BFP#1: 1/24/10, EDD 9/24/10, DD Born 9/25/10
  •  I honestly have no clue. I didn't last time either.
  • Chinese gender chart says it's a girl and I've been really drawn towards girl names. My mom and FMIL have also referred to the baby as "her". I've been thinking its a girl since the BFP. FI is hoping for a boy I'm sure but we'll be happy either way. Originally I didn't want to find out but I have two very different nursery ideas that are gender specific so we'll find out just to make it easier. We'll see in 15 weeks!
  • I've been thinking a girl since I got pregnant. My mom is also convinced it's a girl and my sister-in-law had a dream about me having a girl. She's been right about two other friends...we call her the baby dreamer! The Chinese gender chart also says girl, so we'll see!!
  • imageKRISTA555:
    I'm thinking boy, because I have had zero morning sickness and I was sick as a dog with my daughter.  In my family, it's pretty typical for girls to cause morning sickness and boys to not.   I guess time will tell!

The complete diff for me.. With DD i was never sick, this time around i feel exactly the same as i did with DD, my guess is another girl.. Ugh i want to know so bad already.. My good friend is 16 weeks she has been so sick, this is her first pregnancy, she just found out today shes having a little baby boy.. =)

• DH and I think boy...I'm convinced it's a boy but my dad says he knows its a girl! I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
  • I reeeeally want a girl, but ever since I first got pregnant I have been "feeling" that it's a boy!
    My little miracle baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"