2nd Trimester

Cleaning

I am so disappointed in the amount of time I'm able to clean before I can sit down!  Cleaning the house takes days!!!

Re: Cleaning

• I felt the same way yesterday when I was trying to clean our house! I emailed MH and he told me to stop because he doesn't want me using the chemicals. I said that it takes more than glitter and rainbows to clean a toilet and then he said he'd do it. Problem solved!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have ZERO motivation to clean lately! I'm so exhausted when I get home from work, all I end up doing is the dishes or a load of laundry. I'm nervous because my in-laws are coming to town this weekend, and my house looks like a pig-sty (in my opinion). MH will definitely be helping me clean. Maybe that will motivate me.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageColoradoAlly:
    I felt the same way yesterday when I was trying to clean our house! I emailed MH and he told me to stop because he doesn't want me using the chemicals. I said that it takes more than glitter and rainbows to clean a toilet and then he said he'd do it. Problem solved!

Fantastic! I wish my hubby would say that!  I should definitely try that. :-) 

Jessie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"