3rd Trimester
Options

oh my...

BUTT HURTS! like all of a sudden! Like really really really hurts! :(. I was thinking maybe the baby dropped a little farther?! Any ideas? I really feel like i've been riding a bike for DAYS! Is it August yet?! Cool
BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: oh my...

• Options
    could be your sciatic nerve, sometimes if the baby has dropped, they drop right on top of it!
  • Options
    How far are you mom? Depending on how far you are either the baby has dropped to get ready for birth or your body is changing to suit your needs to prepare for birth . Good Luck mom
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies! Maybe I took a warm bath, and nothing changed :( still hurts! I am 34 weeks.

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been having pain in my pelvis for weeks. *Sigh* I keep a pillow cushion in my car, so that if I'm at a place where I have to sit for a long time, like a church, my butt won't hurt so much.
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    im a little over 31 weeks and my butt hurts when i sit for to long or if i stand or walk to long. it helps me to lay on my side and have my husband rub my lower back and hips. also maybe try some stretching if you are able to thats it. hope it helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"