1st Trimester

Even After 6 tests.....

I still question if I am really pregnant. Anyone else feel this way? I have a doc appt tomorrow but it all just still feels strange! I guess because it is my frist it probably makes it worse.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Even After 6 tests.....

• lol just chill.  With my first and this one, I didn't believe I was pregnant until I saw an ultrasound, then I believed it.  Its normal.  You'll feel better after the appointment tomorrow!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I know exactly how you feel. I'm just a little over 6 weeks and it's our first too. I've had four positive HPTs, increased beta levels, and the "yes, you're pregnant" from the doc, but it still feels surreal. I attribute it to the fact that other than being really tired and having a few aches and pains, there's no visible signs. I'm so excited to see my belly start to grow. That'll make it real for sure!

Best of luck at your doc appointment! Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • mrh207mrh207 member
    I was like that for a little while.. but then the constant exhaustion & M/s kicked in and now there's NO doubt!
    February Prayer Group -
    But You are He who took Me out of the womb. You made Me trust while on My mother's breasts. I was cast upon You from birth. From My mother's womb You have been My God [Psalms 22:9-10]. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm with you...except for my boobs and nips hurting I have no other symptoms. I have to wait 3 more weeks until my first appointment so the waiting continues...
  • I'm with all of you!  I don't have an appointment until July 21st.  I have taken 4 pregnancy tests, my husband thinks I'm crazy.  It's one of those things I don't think I'll believe it until I see an ultrasound or hear a heart beat!
  • Look at me, I'm not even 4 weeks yet...I've taken a test every day for the past 3 days and it still hasn't sunk in yet.
  • imageIvana.Stolichnaya:
    Look at me, I'm not even 4 weeks yet...I've taken a test every day for the past 3 days and it still hasn't sunk in yet.

Wow you found out early, I think that is going to make the wait even harder. I am glad I didnt find out that early or I would be going crazy!

• Sounds like this is a completely natural thought! I'm six weeks, took 2 home tests, went to a doctors appointment (which they never tested my blood), have been getting morning sickness everyday, tired etc.....but i still don't think it will sink in until the first ultrasound!
  • I'm 8 weeks 3 days...I saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks 2 days and it still hasn't sunk in that I'm pregnant...
  • We have the same due date. I found out on Sunday and took two tests and had the blood test on Monday but I am fighting the urge to buy more tests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"