Trying to Get Pregnant

Come on, come on, come on

I went to Target and stocked up on digital OPKs since we?re officially starting TTC in July! Now if stupid AF would show up, that would be great. My cycles are normally 28-29 days and I am now on CD 31. We did BD on the 20th and 21st but that should have been past my FW. Me, being the POAS fanatic that I am, took a test a few minutes ago ? BFN of course. I?m just ready to get started!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Come on, come on, come on

• I'm right there with you girl! I am suppose to start today and have all my  normal PMS symptoms (times like 10), but no AF. Took a test yesterday- BFN! Here's hoping you get a BFP or AF shows up soon!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awe I'm sorry. I am with you. Waiting on AF to show too so we can get started too.
    IVF cycle #1 - ER - 9/24/12 - 8 embies!
    ET - 9/29/12
    Beta #1 - 10/8/12 - 128
    Beta #2 - 10/10/12 - 205
    Beta #3 - 10/18/12 - 2448!
    Ultrasound #1 - 10/18/12 - 1 beautiful baby in the uterus!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You probably ovulated late. There's no way of knowing unless you chart your basal body temp. Check out the newbie link at the top of the TTGP main page if you haven't already. Good luck though and I hope you get AF or a +HPT soon!

Oh and BD - you can say sex. Dancing won't get you pregnant ;-) 

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Good luck ladies! Keep me posted!

• imageMrs.Slick:

You probably ovulated late. There's no way of knowing unless you chart your basal body temp. Check out the newbie link at the top of the TTGP main page if you haven't already. Good luck though and I hope you get AF or a +HPT soon!

I know, I hate that term too, but I hesitate to type the other word on my work computer. Smile

• imageCallieSam:
    imageMrs.Slick:

You probably ovulated late. There's no way of knowing unless you chart your basal body temp. Check out the newbie link at the top of the TTGP main page if you haven't already. Good luck though and I hope you get AF or a +HPT soon!

I know, I hate that term too, but I hesitate to type the other word on my work computer. Smile

Ahhh, makes sense! 

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Im a newbie to this site and I am really confused to what all the abbreviations mean!? Im also TTC by the way and I have been for the past month. Period due next week, I have been having a few symptoms.. Sore breasts, bloatedness but I don't want to build my hopes up! I've already done 2 tests and had 2 BFN haha! Good luck to u all xxx
  • imagetracey20112:
    Im a newbie to this site and I am really confused to what all the abbreviations mean!? Im also TTC by the way and I have been for the past month. Period due next week, I have been having a few symptoms.. Sore breasts, bloatedness but I don't want to build my hopes up! I've already done 2 tests and had 2 BFN haha! Good luck to u all xxx

Whoa, thread hijack.  Here's the glossary.  

Good luck, op! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"