Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Infantino Wrap & Tie Carrier

Has anyone used this carrier? What do you think about it? I was thinking about getting it but I've only looked online and I'm not quite sure about it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Infantino Wrap & Tie Carrier

• Options

Love it. I've been using it since DS was born. It's quick to put on (I leave the shoulder straps threaded through the loops), easy to adjust, comfy to wear (I let him nap in it, so I'll wear him for a few hours when I put him on), and cheap.

I have a few carriers, and right now this is the one I reach for nearly every time.

• Options
    imagetokenhoser:

Love it. I've been using it since DS was born. It's quick to put on (I leave the shoulder straps threaded through the loops), easy to adjust, comfy to wear (I let him nap in it, so I'll wear him for a few hours when I put him on), and cheap.

I have a few carriers, and right now this is the one I reach for nearly every time.

Exactly this.  I had a c/s two weeks ago, and just recently started wearing DS. The infantino wrap is cute and affordable, and DS sleeps the whole time in it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are super nice. I am a carrier snob and have a bunch, but I tried this one on at Target once. It was so soft and easy to use, right price, I love it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"