January 2012 Moms

craving

I had to have an italian sandwich loaded with mayo... it was absolutely delicious! I bought a footlong, ive only eaten half of it, but i must admit im strongly considering eating the other half!

What are yall craving?! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: craving

• I was craving some velveeta skillets cheeseburger mac..I had that, and now I'm craving a chocolate malt! yummm

• i plan on having some vanilla bean ice cream with fresh strawberries later!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i want cherry jello! it's chilling in the refrigerator now!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married my love- May 10, 2008
    Emergency surgery for ovarian torsion - October 2010
    TTC November 2010 
    BFP May 3, 2011!
    Lathan Quinn born December 18, 2011
    TTC June 2014 
    BFP September 8, 2014! 
    EDD May 15, 2015!
  • I don't have any one specific craving but today some Mac n' cheese sounds yummy! I think that will be dinner, not so healthy but it's something I can eat so that's a plus!
  • This is so embarrassing... But I'm craving Chef Boyardee ravioli...had a can for lunch and a can for dinner today already. Oy ;)
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I made vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting and fresh strawberries on top! I had to hold myself back from licking the spoon while making them. lol. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Last night I was craving Zaxby's fried pickles and birthday cake milkshake.  But guess what? They don't have them anymore.  Waaaahhhh!!! Now, I have to go search for somewhere to get fried pickles. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Woke up this morning craving a McDonalds frozen strawberry lemonade.  As soon as I can get DH going this morning, that is going to be our first stop!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been craving a corn dog like crazy! There's a festival at one of the local churches this weekend and I'm really tempted to go just to get one! 
  • imageRaven0227:
    Last night I was craving Zaxby's fried pickles and birthday cake milkshake.  But guess what? They don't have them anymore.  Waaaahhhh!!! Now, I have to go search for somewhere to get fried pickles.  
    I don't care for Hooters much, but they do have fried pickles! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married my love- May 10, 2008
    Emergency surgery for ovarian torsion - October 2010
    TTC November 2010 
    BFP May 3, 2011!
    Lathan Quinn born December 18, 2011
    TTC June 2014 
    BFP September 8, 2014! 
    EDD May 15, 2015!
  • No real cravings yet...but with my 1st I craved Kraft three cheese mac and cheese with corn.  I had it at least 2-3 times/week.  Tried it again about a year after I had DS and I couldn't even get the first bite down.  Haven't shared our news yet with anyone...but one of my cousins who is due in August asked if I had any cravings with DS and I mentioned the mac and cheese with corn and her eyes lit up.  She made it and loved it.  LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"