3rd Trimester

Where are Carters baby clothes sold?

Just got finished with my last shower and now I have a ton of clothes from Carters that I'd like to return. This is my first baby and I am clueless about where Carters clothes are sold. Does anyone know? Target? Children's Place? JC Penny? 

Also, where is Small Wonders brand name sold? 

Thanks in advance! 

Bria - Born 7/20/2011 - 2 yrs old

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Where are Carters baby clothes sold?

• Carters can be sold anywhere really. Macys puts a return label on theirs so check for that, Jcpenney sells it...Target, and walmart maybe. make sure that none of the stores actually put their name on the scan tag

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Carter's stores, Macy's, JCP and Kohls. Kohls has a great return policy - no receipt needed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • They have them everywhere but certain stores have specific lines of Carters - I think Target is one of them. Besides that- Carters, Kohls, Walmart, TjMaxx, Marshalls, etc etc etc. Basically any place that has baby clothes has Carters. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awesome! I knew you ladies could help me out :)

Thanks!! 

Bria - Born 7/20/2011 - 2 yrs old

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • They are sold at BRU too and have their own store. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When I went to do exchanges/returns of Carter's I found out that each store sells their own Carter's "brand".  JCP sells just Carters, Walmart is Carter's Child of Mine, etc.  I still have some that I cant find a store that will take them because of not being in their system.  It doesnt hurt to try each outfit at each store Smile to see if they'll take them.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs Castillo:
    They have them everywhere but certain stores have specific lines of Carters - I think Target is one of them. Besides that- Carters, Kohls, Walmart, TjMaxx, Marshalls, etc etc etc. Basically any place that has baby clothes has Carters. 

This. I tried to return some to JC Penney's but they sent me to Wal-Mart because it wasn't "their" line. You may have to try a few places!

• Oh yeah, Small Wonders is Wal-Mart.
  • Your best bet would be Kohl's for anything Carter's.  They will take back anything even without a receipt.

As for Small Wonders--I think that's K-Mart, but I could be wrong.

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • all of the above :-)

Kohls and target is where I usually go

• ohfourohfour member
    Carter's store, Kohls, JcPenney, Elder-Beerman, etc. etc.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Macys, JCPenney, BabiesRUs, independent carters stores...

JustOneYear or JustOneMe: is carters for target

I forget the Walmart brand...

• Carters also has their own stores, which you may or may not have in your area. 
  • ohfourohfour member
    imageStellasmom:

Macys, JCPenney, BabiesRUs, independent carters stores...

JustOneYear or JustOneMe: is carters for target

I forget the Walmart brand...

I believe the Walmart brand is Child of Mine by Carter's

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've heard rumors that the Carters store and their outlets take back anything Carters without a receipt, but I tried to return a few sleepers there and even though they had the exact ones in the store, they told me they came from Costco and had to be returned there? I don't know how they knew, but they wouldn't take them back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekelsgreeneyes:
    When I went to do exchanges/returns of Carter's I found out that each store sells their own Carter's "brand".  JCP sells just Carters, Walmart is Carter's Child of Mine, etc.  I still have some that I cant find a store that will take them because of not being in their system.  It doesnt hurt to try each outfit at each store Smile to see if they'll take them.

This is correct.  

Target= Carter's Just One You

Walmart= Carter's Child of MIne

Kohls and Belk= Carter's (no other name with it, just Carter's)

We have a Carter's Outlet not far from here and I know other stores sell Carter's as well, but I'm not sure if they have their own special name or not.

• imageMrs Castillo:
    They have them everywhere but certain stores have specific lines of Carters - I think Target is one of them. Besides that- Carters, Kohls, Walmart, TjMaxx, Marshalls, etc etc etc. Basically any place that has baby clothes has Carters

Yep - JCPenney, too. 

• I bought some just plain Carter's onesies from both Kohl's and Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) today. Ive also seen them at BRU. But like PPs have said I would try Kohl's... their return policy is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"