1st Trimester

Is anyone getting confused w/ all the various type of pains in the pelvic area?

Is anyone getting confused w/ all the various type of pains in the pelvic area?

Crampings, stabbing, gas/constipation pains (especially if you are a Zofran taker), pulling, stretching, dull aches, deep aches...ugh! I feel like my pelvic/stomach area is at war with me!

The weirdest one is when I lay down like a flamingo and all off a sudden I get a intense stabbing pain in the crease between my pelvic and upper thigh...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is anyone getting confused w/ all the various type of pains in the pelvic area?

• sorry - it's probably because it's late in the day and I'm a bit punchy but you lost me at "lay down like a flamingo"

sorry to hear you're so uncomfortable.

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrs.larry:

sorry - it's probably because it's late in the day and I'm a bit punchy but you lost me at "lay down like a flamingo"

sorry to hear you're so uncomfortable.

HAHAHAHA! You know when you lay down on your side and one leg is pulled up towards your body and the other is straight out. Looks like how flamingos stand, but laying down! (I wonder if the picture I attached will work...)image

imageimage" mce_src="image">

• ME!!! Im totally weirded out by the pains, stabs, stretching type feeling, etc. Yes I have all you described.  Im 4 weeks along, and first time preggers.  Does this happen throughout???  Feels like edward scissorhands is down there.
  • uhg! yes! This morning all of a sudden I was doubled over with abdominal pain, couldn't move. Needless to say I started freaking out. My mind instantly went toward the worst. After a while it moved to one side, and I realized it was more of a bowel pain than anything. That's when I realized how constipated I was from the Zofran! (Perhaps TMI, sorry!). I've been loading up on the fiber and miralax today, hoping this will help some! I'm so ready to be in the second trimester!!!!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

• Oh man i feel this way too! This is my first one so i am being a worrier... all i can think about is the worst every time i get a little pain in my tummy!
  • imagemkjones4:
    uhg! yes! This morning all of a sudden I was doubled over with abdominal pain, couldn't move. Needless to say I started freaking out. My mind instantly went toward the worst. After a while it moved to one side, and I realized it was more of a bowel pain than anything. That's when I realized how constipated I was from the Zofran! (Perhaps TMI, sorry!). I've been loading up on the fiber and miralax today, hoping this will help some! I'm so ready to be in the second trimester!!!!

Zofran and I have a LOVE/HATE relationship! The constipation is insane! INSANE! Finally start metamucil, but it's not working hardly at all!

• Yup, it can be awful! I switched back to Phenergan today, which doesn't work nearly as well for the nausea (and it makes me SUPER sleepy). I'm not sure what's worse - the nausea I feel without the Zofran, or the constipation I get when I'm on it. I'm taking a few days off of the Zofran as well as my vitamins until I can get my digestive system back on track!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

• I know when I went to see my doctor, before I knew I was pregnant I told her it felt like I was cramping up like I do before my cycle. She was not concerned with it even when later in the appointment discovered I was preggers. I still feel like I am having cramping occassionally.

IAmPregnant Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • my pelvis felt like it got hit by a truck today :(
  • I AM so relieved that I am not the only one with 1000 different pains! I can't sleep through the night. I can't slouch. I can't walk for a long time. I can't I can't Ican't and I worry worry worry! If this website has done anything it has made me notice that we ALL get this! so unless there is spotting (which could also jsut be symptom) please don't worry! Us worrying is no good for the little ones! so let's just asume its the joys of being an almost Mom and let our pelvises HURT! haha On my post one lady mentioned a short walk up  or down stairs. That seems to help for me. Or a nice shower.

Love you ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"