Babies on the Brain

materialmommy

Nice pics. Did your husband lose a bunch of weight? It's the only reason I can come up with that he'd be wearing a t-shirt that's 70 billion sizes too big. Keep it klassy girl!!!!
Little Lurky, born 2008
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: materialmommy

• That explains it... I'd like to try his diet and exercise regimen. 
    Photobucket PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • imagelurkylulu2:
    Nice pics. Did your husband lose a bunch of weight? It's the only reason I can come up with that he'd be wearing a t-shirt that's 70 billion sizes too big. Keep it klassy girl!!!!

The shirt is not too big not sure if you,ve heard of it but it's call a tall tee...

image my tru love image
  • Loading the player...
  • Indifferent
    Formerly **eco**4k posts down the sh*tter Chart
  • imagematerialmommy:

imagelurkylulu2:

The shirt is not too big not sure if you,ve heard of it but it's call a tall tee...

No matter what you call it it is not flattering.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecherokeemomma87:
    imagematerialmommy:

imagelurkylulu2:

When I see guys wearing those really super big t-shirts it always makes me think of a little kid playing dress up in their parents clothes. 

• imagecherokeemomma87:
    imagematerialmommy:

imagelurkylulu2:

thats your opinion cherokee everyone has a different type of style so don't expect everybody to dress like you.

image my tru love image
  • imagematerialmommy:
    imagecherokeemomma87:
    imagematerialmommy:

imagelurkylulu2:

thats your opinion cherokee everyone has a different type of style so don't expect everybody to dress like you.

Does your house have bars on the windows? Please.say.yes.

Little Lurky, born 2008
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
  • no, no bars here. like i said not everyone is like you just because your house has bars doesn't mean mine would! I think you only need those if you live in a high crime area...
    image my tru love image
  • I work in an urban setting and never understood something, maybe MM can help me out with this.  Why do guys wear extra long white Ts that come down to their knees, with pants that barely reach their ankles? 
  • I don't live in an urban area so i doubt that I can be of any help to you. Maybe you can ask the people near your work since you're already in the neighborhood.
    image my tru love image
  • imagematerialmommy:
    no, no bars here. like i said not everyone is like you just because your house has bars doesn't mean mine would! I think you only need those if you live in a high crime area...

LOL Yes, because all the houses in Miami Beach have bars on their windows.

Little Lurky, born 2008
  • imagematerialmommy:
    I don't live in an urban area so i doubt that I can be of any help to you. Maybe you can ask the people near your work since you're already in the neighborhood.

You don't have to live in the city to dress that way, and your H obviously dresses in a similar fashion.  So what's the deal with it?  Shirts shouldn't go so low and pants be so high!

• imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:
    no, no bars here. like i said not everyone is like you just because your house has bars doesn't mean mine would! I think you only need those if you live in a high crime area...

Well I'm sorry you live in such a rough area, but in Tampa Palms we don't have burglar bars on our windows. But almost every home does have the adt home security flag in our yards...
    image my tru love image
  • imagematerialmommy:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:

Well I'm sorry you live in such a rough area, but in Tampa Palms we don't have burglar bars on our windows. But almost every home does have the adt home security flag in our yards...

Without the actual system I presume.

• imagematerialmommy:
    imagecherokeemomma87:
    imagematerialmommy:

imagelurkylulu2:

I dont expect everyone to dress like me. But at least my style isnt associated with gangs and thugs.

• imagematerialmommy:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:

Is that because it came free with the system? Those American flags are so expensive these days! 
  • Well when we purchased our home the system was installed and we signed up for the service. I don't know about the neighbors maybe they just have the sign there to deter robbers. Why do you all care so much about my security system?
    image my tru love image
  • imageSandNSurf:
    imagematerialmommy:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:

Is that because it came free with the system? Those American flags are so expensive these days! ok I have enjoyed this as much as anyone but WTF are you talking about?
  • imageMrs.Wanabe:
    imageSandNSurf:
    imagematerialmommy:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:

Is that because it came free with the system? Those American flags are so expensive these days! 

ok I have enjoyed this as much as anyone but WTF are you talking about?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was confused by the bolded statement, MM never mentioned American flags.

• imageSandNSurf:
    imagematerialmommy:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:

Is that because it came free with the system? Those American flags are so expensive these days!  HUH?
    image my tru love image
  • imagejoanithegreat:
    imageMrs.Wanabe:
    imageSandNSurf:
    imagematerialmommy:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was confused by the bolded statement, MM never mentioned American flags.

I *think* she means that they have one of the ADT things out as decoration for their lawn.  

And FTR, MM, people do use the ADT stickers and lawn "flags" to deter people without actually having a system.  

• imageMrsHteaching4life:
    imagejoanithegreat:
    imageMrs.Wanabe:
    imageSandNSurf:
    imagematerialmommy:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:

I *think* she means that they have one of the ADT things out as decoration for their lawn.  

And FTR, MM, people do use the ADT stickers and lawn "flags" to deter people without actually having a system.  

It still makes no sense. BF' s mom had a flag and no system. When the ADT guy came soliciting business he was so confused.
  • Huh. We have an ADT sticker on our front door. We never had the system reactivated when we bought the house.

We must be ghettofab in our house in the country.

2 girls and a dog
  • imageMrsHteaching4life:
    imagejoanithegreat:
    imageMrs.Wanabe:
    imageSandNSurf:
    imagematerialmommy:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagematerialmommy:

Well we actually have a system.
    image my tru love image
  • imageheather_09_15_07:

Huh. We have an ADT sticker on our front door. We never had the system reactivated when we bought the house.

We must be ghettofab in our house in the country.

No, I have heard of people getting extra stickers from people so it LOOKS like they have the system.  Not the same thing.

• imagematerialmommy:
    Well we actually have a system.

::facepalm:: I know, I wasn't saying you didn't.

• I meant that since good old American flags or decorative flags are so pricey, why not use the little ADT flags instead? Especially if they are free. 
  • True story, growing up we had some of those little window decals that said "This house protected by..." and a couple lawn flags. But no actual security system. My dad's a cheap bastard like that.
  • imageSandNSurf:
    I meant that since good old American flags or decorative flags are so pricey, why not use the little ADT flags instead? Especially if they are free. 
    Your lame excuse for a witty comment has fallen flat. Noone other than you "got it", now move on!
    image my tru love image
  • imageSandNSurf:
    I meant that since good old American flags or decorative flags are so pricey, why not use the little ADT flags instead? Especially if they are free. 

That's a really stupid statement, how do you know that she doesn't have an American flag.  Don't make assumptions.

• imagematerialmommy:
    imageSandNSurf:
    Your lame excuse for a witty comment has fallen flat. Noone other than you "got it", now move on!

aaaahahahaha... ok well that one failed. I actually thought it was a smart choice for budget decor.

However; Material, you are just Rockin'.  So I apologize if I've offended you. Why don't we start over? Tell me more about yourself. 

• imageSandNSurf:

imagematerialmommy:
    imageSandNSurf:

aaaahahahaha... ok well that one failed. I actually thought it was a smart choice for budget decor.

However; Material, you are just Rockin'.  So I apologize if I've offended you. Why don't we start over? Tell me more about yourself. 

Why don't we start by you sharing more about yourself?
    image my tru love image

• I'm TTC. Just joined TB  a few days ago. I enjoy long walks on the beach and watching the sunset.

Campfires, barbecues, wake boarding,  fishing, and boating are my hobbies. You?

• imageSandNSurf:

I'm TTC. Just joined TB  a few days ago. I enjoy long walks on the beach and watching the sunset.

SandNSurf, I think you are trying too hard. 

• imageCWinfree85:
    imageSandNSurf:

I'm TTC. Just joined TB  a few days ago. I enjoy long walks on the beach and watching the sunset.

Ding ding ding! But that's nothing that hasn't been happening for the past week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejCamsquared:
    imageCWinfree85:
    imageSandNSurf:

Ding ding ding! But that's nothing that hasn't been happening for the past week.

I had to say it. I couldn't take it anymore.

• I think MM might actually be real.

Also, some of the comments in here and in MM's other thread are making me feel kinda squicky. 

• imagejCamsquared:
    imageCWinfree85:
    imageSandNSurf:

I'm having fun with it. That's all.

I'm not sure what you mean about the "past week" comment though.  

• imageLe Olive:

I think MM might actually be real.

Also, some of the comments in here and in MM's other thread are making me feel kinda squicky. 

I might agree. If I knew what squicky meant?!?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSandNSurf:
    imagejCamsquared:
    imageCWinfree85:
    imageSandNSurf:

I'm having fun with it. That's all.

I'm not sure what you mean about the "past week" comment though.  

You started posting about a week ago, no?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"