Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How hairy is your SO?

Re: How hairy is your SO?

• mine isn't very hairy...but he does shave his chest even though I don't want him too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • skioskio member
    Not very. A little on the lower back and chest. I'm glad he doesn't look like he's wearing a sweater when he's shirtless, lol. But he's also a cyclist so he shaves his legs for riding seasons. It's a little weird when his legs are smoother than mine.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Very hairy. He's not  rocking a man sweater or anything he's just got a very hairy chest. He's got a small patch on his back too, nothing insane.  His arms and legs aren't crazy.

• Lol. We're talking sweater chest here.. and back. Thick, black hair... I like it.

I'd PIP, but... no. 

• Not very,but I don't like body hair.
  • H is a hairy, hairy beast of a man.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Medium hairy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMomlovesEloise:
    H is a hairy, hairy beast of a man.

This.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • FI is medium-hairy...and I like it. Wink
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
  • imageKasamama:

Medium hairy

This for my DH too. It is weird though, he has thick hair on his head, a hairy chest and back, but not much hair on his legs or arms.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not very, just a little bit of chest hair. Works for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not very... he can't grow a proper beard (we call him Patches!), he has sparse chest hair and 3 back hairs!! LMAO!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol DH is pretty hairy. He has lots of hair on his chest and head/face (he can grow a beard in 2 days). No back hair though (thank God, his brother does!)
  • This is a photo from last year before we got pg. He WON the Hairiest Chest contest on the ship. See the medal on his neck? Yeah. We joke it's his red sweater, but I've seen worse.

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Bald is beautiful too. ETA: read this wrong and thought you were asking about LO. DH is sooooooo hairy. Face, back chest.... You name it. I pick on him now that he's also getting ear hair, haha!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• MH is very hairy, except for on his head lol.

His face drives me insane though. He shaves and literally two hours later he is scruffy. It drives him insane too though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePhil&Corinna:
    Not very... he can't grow a proper beard (we call him Patches!), he has sparse chest hair and 3 back hairs!! LMAO!!

This for my DH

• imagemrebecca:

Lol. We're talking sweater chest here.. and back. Thick, black hair... I like it.

I'd PIP, but... no. 

Please... don't. 

• imageTiffanyTheMom:

This is a photo from last year before we got pg. He WON the Hairiest Chest contest on the ship. See the medal on his neck? Yeah. We joke it's his red sweater, but I've seen worse.

Is this a real picture???  The arm doesn't look like it matches... and the hands look very unmatchy!  Like lady hands!  

No way that is real!! 

• imagealopdx:

He's medium hairy. He wasn't hairy at all when we started dating last year... but all the hair migrated off his head and onto his chest. :)

ETA: Wtf did I just say? When we started dating FIVE years ago. Bah!

Hahaha!  This describes my DH pretty well :)  Apparently back in his weightlifting days he used to wax his chest (OW).  The hair doesn't bother me, but I might suggest he try that again this summer if he keeps insisting on holding DS shirtless.  Apparently DS really likes to grab his "man shirt."

• I like to sing my h a song...  to the tume of smelly cat. 

Its called Hairy Man. 

He had shoulder surgery a few years back, and they didnt shave his chest and back before they put the monitors on... it was bad.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"