2nd Trimester

Bump Belts

Hi Everyone

What do you all think about Bump Bands.

I ordered this one (it's reversible) with some jeans (At least I got free shipping FRSHSL if any of y'all want to use it) and I just wanted to know what you think of them, does it work for your pre-pregnancy tops or should I just get layering tops???

Tongue Tied 

Re: Bump Belts

• I am thinking about buying one on Friday. Did you order it today?

It looks like they work from the pictures I see.

• i can't tell from the link, but is it like the bella band?

i bought one, hoping to use it to hold up my non-maternity jeans and was a little disappointed. you can see the outline of the buttons and zippers and such really clearly, even with a shirt over it all. i'm still going to use it, hopefully, to help with support when i get bigger, but i've just been doing the hair-band through the button hole trick until i'm big enough for real maternity pants.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

• Loading the player...
  • WOW... Where did you buy yours from??
  • imageInfamousQBert:

i can't tell from the link, but is it like the bella band?

i bought one, hoping to use it to hold up my non-maternity jeans and was a little disappointed. you can see the outline of the buttons and zippers and such really clearly, even with a shirt over it all. i'm still going to use it, hopefully, to help with support when i get bigger, but i've just been doing the hair-band through the button hole trick until i'm big enough for real maternity pants.

I'm a HUGE supporter of the Bella Band (but none of the knockoffs).   I'm still using it at 25 weeks to wear all my pre-pregnancy bottoms.  I tried the one from Motherhood first and a friend tried the Target version and both of us were really disappointed.  The bands rode up, slid down, frayed, etc.  But I've been wearing the actual Bella Band since 1st Tri (I have 2) and they're still in great shape and work perfectly.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"