July 2011 Moms

I hate when....

baby hits my bladder and I feel like I gotta go not now, but RIGHT now!

Now you go...?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hate when....

• When all you want to do is have someone say something positive and other mothers tell you their horror stories, jerks!

• imagemavgirl_73:
    When all you want to do is have someone say something positive and other mothers tell you their horror stories, jerks!

I know! Seriously, why can't people say good things!? EVER?! Haha all I hear is "my baby screamed for 12 weeks" or "I tore like a mofo with both my kids" or "wait til you're up all night feeding it"

Wtf..

• Loading the player...
  • When she wakes me up every single hour on the hour because apparently- she can't get comfortable in there when I'm trying to sleep. Little diva. smh

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • When anyone tells me they hope/think my baby will go past due. I had my last at 25 weeks, so I know how important a term baby is, but it's not any better for baby to be past due!

Also, if I get a week past my due date I'm going to have to start looking at a repeat CS or maybe an induction (which is NOT a good way to try for a VBAC, since they can't use anything to ripen the cervix). So why the heck would that be "funny" or would anyone wish that on me and my baby!? GAH!

• baby does its Starfish impersonation (ie spreading out in all directions at the same time!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBunniehug:

imagemavgirl_73:
    When all you want to do is have someone say something positive and other mothers tell you their horror stories, jerks!

I know! Seriously, why can't people say good things!? EVER?! Haha all I hear is "my baby screamed for 12 weeks" or "I tore like a mofo with both my kids" or "wait til you're up all night feeding it"

Wtf..

Like today when my friend on fb said "don't push yourself too hard, I was at 5cm with false labor for a month before they induced..." my response should have been, you're doctor is a moron, no way mine would put me through that!

• I hate it when...

...I have to pee. Then pee again. Then pee again.... all within an hour of each other.

... My baby sleeps! Obviously I know she needs to, but when she stops moving for a while it freaks me out.

... I crave a giant iced coffee Sad

... I want to eat something that I know it is going to upset my stomach, yet I eat it anyway.

... everyone tells me "you are so tiny!" (which I know is supposed to be a compliment, but after hearing it fifty bazillion times it gets old)

... my dog stares at me.... and stares... and stares all day! It freaks me out! Sometimes I will go to the bathroom and leave the door open, then the dog will come and sit in the doorway just watching me. I then have to reach over and close the door because I feel like my dog is such a pervert.

... I am super bored waiting for DH to get home from work (like right now)

• @ Cactus: the whole "you're tiny", I so am not....I wanna say, did you always think I was just way fat?!?!?!!? I know it's supposed to be nice but really?!?!

• imageCactusGirl:

I hate it when...

...I have to pee. Then pee again. Then pee again.... all within an hour of each other.

... My baby sleeps! Obviously I know she needs to, but when she stops moving for a while it freaks me out.

... I crave a giant iced coffee Sad

... I want to eat something that I know it is going to upset my stomach, yet I eat it anyway.

... everyone tells me "you are so tiny!" (which I know is supposed to be a compliment, but after hearing it fifty bazillion times it gets old)

... my dog stares at me.... and stares... and stares all day! It freaks me out! Sometimes I will go to the bathroom and leave the door open, then the dog will come and sit in the doorway just watching me. I then have to reach over and close the door because I feel like my dog is such a pervert.

... I am super bored waiting for DH to get home from work (like right now)

This literally made me LOL.  Thank you for that.  I needed a good laugh today. Big Smile

I hate it when my baby has the hiccups.  I know it has to be annoying to her because it's super annoying to me.  It's sort of like when I have a uncontrollable muscle twitch that won't stop.  Ugh!

• I hate when I eat something delicious only for it to revisit me a couple of hours later in the form of horrible heartburn/reflux. Boo!
  • other women brag about how big their babies were at birth. MIL does this all the time. Her four kids ranged from 10lbs something oz to 12 lbs something oz. Yup! HUGE babies. 

I'm going for a no meds, water birth at a birth center. The last thing I want is a huge baby.  

image imageimage

"The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing." Psalm 23:1
  • I don't feel like cooking but know if I don't my options are pizza, subs, or carryout from the bar in town.  (aka my husband's go to favorites). 

My dog felt the need to follow me around whining today.  Didn't have to go out, didn't need water, just whined at me.  All day.  WTF dog.  I went to the OB, I'm only 3cm and still high, she's not falling out.

My DD is getting more difficult at bedtime the closer it gets to my EDD.  I have visions of LO screaming and DD whining at me and me locking myself in a closet when my husband starts traveling again.

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• I hate when people tell me how horrible my dogs are going to be when LO is born and how they're big and can hurt her. I think I can handle my dogs thank you and I don't need your opinion. People have had big dogs and babies before.

I hate my allergies. Combine that and the heat and it makes for one miserable pregnant woman. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegraceb15:

I hate when people tell me how horrible my dogs are going to be when LO is born and how they're big and can hurt her. I think I can handle my dogs thank you and I don't need your opinion. People have had big dogs and babies before.

I hate my allergies. Combine that and the heat and it makes for one miserable pregnant woman. 

I grew up with Irish Setters (70lbs).  My cousin learned to walk by pulling up on her feathers, I could stick my finger up her nose and the dog wouldn't flinch.  Big dogs are actually pretty awesome with kids. 

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• I hate when...people take their mom for granted, my mom passed away from cancer and I miss her terribly. 

• imagemavgirl_73:
    @ Cactus: the whole "you're tiny", I so am not....I wanna say, did you always think I was just way fat?!?!?!!? I know it's supposed to be nice but really?!?!

LOL!!! I agree! I must been a whale before cause all I hear is "you're all baby!", which is a compliment, but man I feel HUGE all over! DH took a pic of me sitting on the couch the other day. GROSS!

• imageMommySteph2009:

I hate when...people take their mom for granted, my mom passed away from cancer and I miss her terribly. 

I agree.  The other day when there were like 3 posts complaining about Moms I just wanted to respond "at least yours is here to bug the $hit out of you."  I know I'd complain about mine too if she was still here, but I do miss her after almost 4 years. 

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• abrazzabrazz member

I hate when I go to take a step and my left leg suddenly decides it doesn't want to work and I trip and pull the muscle in my right groin.  Not fun.

I hate when people think it's funny to poke my belly button.  I seriously poked a total stranger back at Wal-Mart the other day.  She was old, I shouldn't have been so rude but it hurt!  She poked me first Embarrassed

I hate when I wish it were over because this is probably my last pregnancy and I will never be this age, this fertile, or at this stage in my life again.  It's bittersweet.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I hate when I have acid reflux and nothing I do seems to work to make it go away!
  • imagembritto4:
    imageMommySteph2009:

I hate when...people take their mom for granted, my mom passed away from cancer and I miss her terribly. 

I agree.  The other day when there were like 3 posts complaining about Moms I just wanted to respond "at least yours is here to bug the $hit out of you."  I know I'd complain about mine too if she was still here, but I do miss her after almost 4 years. 

ITA.  It's been a little over a year since my mom passed and I miss her so much.  I wish she was here.  This would be her first grandchild.  I'm so sad she's missing this.  

• I hate when my stomach seems to stay full for HOURS after I eat. I ate dinner 4 hours ago, didn't gorge myself or anything, and I still feel like I can barely breathe!! It's like the baby somehow turned into a giant and is pushing so hard on my diaphragm that I'm about to suffocate. Drop anytime now, sweetie! Mommy loves you!!

BTW - sitting on an exercise ball right now - only way I can breathe!!

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • our childbirth instructor picks on us because we're the first couple due in our class... and 1) I don't have my bag packed; 2) we don't have our birth plan ready; 3) we're really easy going about everything.

I'm all stressed out because we're supposed to bring this stuff to class tomorrow - I think I'm going to ignore her request.

And I should've never said anything to her but the reason we don't have our bag packed is because I can't find the bag I want to take with us (I know silly but try talking a stubborn pregnant lady out of that)... so its all sitting in a drawer. Plus, I don't buy into all the stuff she asks us to bring.

Bah!

Anniversary< br > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker< br > Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMrs Castillo:
    When she wakes me up every single hour on the hour because apparently- she can't get comfortable in there when I'm trying to sleep. Little diva. smh

^This exactly! Iye yie yie.
  • imagepinkforme:
    imagembritto4:
    imageMommySteph2009:

ITA.  It's been a little over a year since my mom passed and I miss her so much.  I wish she was here.  This would be her first grandchild.  I'm so sad she's missing this.  

I'm sorry you ladies are in the same boat-  my mom passed a month before DS was born, so it's been 2.5 years. 

• imagembritto4:

I don't feel like cooking but know if I don't my options are pizza, subs, or carryout from the bar in town.  (aka my husband's go to favorites). 

My dog felt the need to follow me around whining today.  Didn't have to go out, didn't need water, just whined at me.  All day.  WTF dog.  I went to the OB, I'm only 3cm and still high, she's not falling out.

My DD is getting more difficult at bedtime the closer it gets to my EDD.  I have visions of LO screaming and DD whining at me and me locking myself in a closet when my husband starts traveling again.

My dog was doing the same thing to me yesterday!! I couldn't figure out for the life of me what was wrong with her and it literally made me break down because I was [hormonally] thinking, "If I can't figure out what's wrong with my dog and make her happy and content how am I going to do it with a baby!? I'm gonna be a terrible mother!" haha In retrospect I was being a little over dramatic but what do you expect from a 9 month pregnant lady?Wink
  • I say to DH how tired, achy, or some other pregnancy related pain/annoyance, and his reply is imagine how I feel or he starts to ramble about how his pains are worse, or how at least you don't have to wake up at 5 am. Really!?!? You really want to compare your pain to mine?!?! He's lucky I don't believe in spousal abuse!

FYI: He is now sound asleep, while I am awake with a combo of pregnancy insomnia, hip pain, and heartburn. I would gladly wake up at 5 am if I could just get a good, comfortable, pee free, deep sleep.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageMommySteph2009:
    imagepinkforme:
    imagembritto4:
    imageMommySteph2009:

I'm sorry you ladies are in the same boat-  my mom passed a month before DS was born, so it's been 2.5 years. 

I feel awful for you ladies- my mom is still here on this earth.  She lives thousands of miles away, and tends to be very manipulative, distant and cold.  But at least she's still here- I think we all tend to forget to be grateful for the cards we're dealt sometimes.

image eva magnolia 07/22/11
  • all these posts reallyput a smile on my face this morning. i live in south africa so everytime someone says something about weight i whip out my calculator to convert into KG. i hate it when you lying on your back and you have to try get up. its almost impossible - or turn over in bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hate reflux/heartburn

Peeing every 15 minutes

EVERYONE I know saying "when is this baby coming already! Hurry up baby"...for Goodness sake, I am just 37 weeks! I want it to come too but come on!

Feeling so ginormous, everything seems like it takes so much effort to do. I seriously feel like a beached whale. Will I ever feel normal again??

• imagemrs.conananan:
    baby does its Starfish impersonation (ie spreading out in all directions at the same time!).

TOTALLY THIS! It's so confusing. What parts are what?! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hate when old people stare at me like "Oh my god, why is she pregnant?" (BTW I'm only 19)

when my bf's mom asks me if I've had any pains today, and that she can think of plenty of ways to get my labor started... It's my baby, he can get here when he wants to.

when people tell me that I'm not big enough to be 37 weeks... it actually makes me panic, like there's something wrong with my baby.

peeing every hour at night. And when I switch sides while laying down my bones creak and crack and I'm afraid I'm going to fall apart.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"