[Poll]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

After 3 failed Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived with IUI#1

TTC #2

Clomid 50 mg + IUI#1  = BFP, m/c and D&C at 7w1d

Clomid 50mg + IUI#2 = BFN

Clomid 100mg + IUI#3 = BFN

Lupron + Follistim + IVF#1 = 11ER, 10M, 10F, ET of 1 expanded BBA 5-day blast, 2 Frosties. BFP! Beta 10/13 = 264! Beta 10/15 = 702! EDD 6/21/14

Re: CP: How is your LO entering the world?

• I voted VBAC but that's if all the moons and stars align that way, if not it will be a repeat c-section
  • Plan is vaginal, but let's see how LO decides he or she wants to enter the world!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm terrified that I will need the dreaded C-section but my plan is vaginal delivery!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My husband calls it "through the sun roof". I just rolled my eyes. Scheduled c-section but likely will be an "emergency" c-section since I am sure I will go into labor before the scheduled date. 
  • Water birth!
      image imageimage

"The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing." Psalm 23:1
  • I voted SS.  I would love to VBAC but I doubt that's gonna happen.  I had pre-e with DS and had to have a CS.  He was 9+ lbs.  I didn't have GD then, and I have it now so this baby is going to be huge.  If I don't develop pre-e and DD cooperates and isn't too big, I hope to VBAC, but I'm very likely to have a RCS.
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • gmc222gmc222 member

imageHunter22:
    My husband calls it "through the sun roof". I just rolled my eyes.  

LOL!

Pregnancy Ticker

After 3 failed Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived with IUI#1

TTC #2

Clomid 50 mg + IUI#1  = BFP, m/c and D&C at 7w1d

Clomid 50mg + IUI#2 = BFN

Clomid 100mg + IUI#3 = BFN

Lupron + Follistim + IVF#1 = 11ER, 10M, 10F, ET of 1 expanded BBA 5-day blast, 2 Frosties. BFP! Beta 10/13 = 264! Beta 10/15 = 702! EDD 6/21/14

• I clicked vaginal, but if things don't work out next week with the induction, she will be c-section. 
  • My plan is vaginal birth but really its up to baby Maggie. Just crossing my fingers that its not a c section.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageHunter22:
    My husband calls it "through the sun roof".

I love this and will probably use it in the future!!  I'm a repeat c-section and DD has decided that my scar is a zipper so they will just unzip me and take the baby out.   

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Repeat C-section for me after an emergency c-section last time. My ob will not do VBAC's because of the risks.

It is crazy knowing that 30% of births are c-section now. Doctors are pretty quick to go for a c-section if anything could go wrong at all. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsVictoriaB:
    I voted VBAC but that's if all the moons and stars align that way, if not it will be a repeat c-section

Seriously, it feels like you have to have everything go just right for it to work! I'm just glad my baby is head down so far and not huge, but I know a million other things have to go right for me to NOT get cut open again!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The plan is vaginal birth, but i was so tempted to click "i'm special"!
    image eva magnolia 07/22/11
  • Vag I hope. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"