July 2011 Moms

my pregnant boss is such a...

yeah, use your imagination ladies, she's every name under the sun!

She has ALWAYS walked all over me and treated me like crap, while she treats everyone esle in our office like her buddy. I am her only direct employee, everyone else is her equal or higher. I htoguht that when she became pregnant (4 months ago) that things were changing and she was getting better. WRONG! I swear she is punishing me for being pregnant and leaving soon. Last week I worked 2 -11 hour days (on my feet!) running a staff training and running all around the city bringing supplies to our summer camp locations etc. (I work for Parks and Rec.) The rest of the days were 9 hours minimum and although- I'm a hard worker and still got my job done, she never ever acknowledges anyhting I do and gives me a shitty attitude for things that SHE did'nt do correctly and acts as if it's MY FAULT!

Needed to vent. I'm not coming back after baby so I just need to get through the next few weeks but she makes me want to go into the bathroom and cry.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: my pregnant boss is such a...

• LOL! Someone on here once used the term **** punt*, I think they were referring to the chick-fil-A Smoothie nazi and that is what I've wanted to do to her for years!
  • I'm sorry she's such a horrible boss. Thankfully you only have a few weeks left. Good luck getting through them!
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Uggh she sounds awful!  Sorry you're dealing with long days and a b*tchy boss to top it off.  Just count down the days - ALMOST there!!!  You'll never have to see her dragon face again!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Try having a boss that's a *@^#! because she isn't pregnant (her bio clock is ticking and she REALLY wants a baby.....and EVERYONE gets pregnant in 3's and 4's where I work)

This witch almost ruined my nursing career by being spiteful because I was pregnant AND got an E-ring 2 months later (something she's been hinting/begging/bullying out of her boyfriend.....and he still never gave her one!)

The she will belittle us pregnant women and say how SHE'S not going to act all morning sick and SHE will have her doctors appointments not during work hours and SHE wont be tired and "lazy", etc etc etc. (when she gets pregnant. Yeah...wonder why her BF won't propose!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemiller4285:

Try having a boss that's a *@^#! because she isn't pregnant (her bio clock is ticking and she REALLY wants a baby.....and EVERYONE gets pregnant in 3's and 4's where I work)

This witch almost ruined my nursing career by being spiteful because I was pregnant AND got an E-ring 2 months later (something she's been hinting/begging/bullying out of her boyfriend.....and he still never gave her one!)

The she will belittle us pregnant women and say how SHE'S not going to act all morning sick and SHE will have her doctors appointments not during work hours and SHE wont be tired and "lazy", etc etc etc. (when she gets pregnant. Yeah...wonder why her BF won't propose!)

• imagecatie333:
    imagemiller4285:

Try having a boss that's a *@^#! because she isn't pregnant (her bio clock is ticking and she REALLY wants a baby.....and EVERYONE gets pregnant in 3's and 4's where I work)

So with you! I was SO SICK and in so much pain for the first 4.5 months on pregnancy and she had NO sympathy. When she announces she's pregnant last month, i asked her how she has been feeling and if she had any sickness and she said, no I feel fine, no sichkness at all (Why God?) and then she says, I just want it to be like nothing has changed, where it doesn't affect my job at all and I'm the same as I was.

I wanted to say---but you aren't! But it explains why she expects me to do the exact same things that I ahev done for years. I do her job AND mine and she goes to al of the upper managemnt meetings and reports our sucesses as if they are all hers. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Ohhhh but think of how fun it will be to flounce out of there.  You could potentially say whatever you want!  If I were you, I'd use this time to think up snarky things to say and write them down :P
    image eva magnolia 07/22/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"