June 2011 Moms

Inside babies

How many of us still have inside babies?
[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Inside babies

• but maybe only until tomorrow.... we will see how my protein level is tomorrow :-/
  • I do induction set for Thursday morning.

• Loading the player...
  • Hopefully only until tomorrow here too!  Wouldn't that be great to actually have my baby on my due date!  I would be in heaven!
  • Going in Wed night for cytotec/Thursday morning induction unless she decides to cooperate earlier! 
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm not due until the 28th but will be induced on the 30th if he's not out (which is highly probable at this point!)
  • She's due today.  I'm 3 cm and almost 100% effaced.  Doctor stripped my membranes and I've been having back pains ever since.  I hope she shows up tonight or tomorrow.  Induction is set for next Monday if she decides to continue to be stubborn.
  • ME ME ME, I just want to go into labor SO badly! Ill be induced Friday if she isn't here on her own though
  • Only until tomorrow, I have my RCS.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tesarytesary member
    I do but only until Thursday! They are inducing me Wednesday night!
  • ME! But only until Thursday morning! Wednesday I get checked in and start a cervical medication (not sure which one yet) and Thursday morning is the pitocin! So glad its coming to an end :) 
  • Overdue :(

No induction set (won't discuss until 41 weeks)

100% effaced and 0 station - staying at 1 cm dilated

Tons of contractions doing a whole lot of nothing. 

Really sad.

Anthony Javier will be here soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 3 days past due for me. Next appt. is on Thursday and we'll decide if we need to induce or not then.

Hopefully he'll work his way out before then though.

• Still here. having contractions on and off but nothing solid. Next Dr's apt wednesday and I pray there has been progress. I have been 2cm and 50% effaced w/soft cervix for 3 weeks!
  • I am convinced my child will be here until she is evicted.
  • tomorrow is 5 days overdue...still waiting for him to come out on his own. Could have been induced tomorrow, but decided to wait. I'm at 2-3 cm, 50% effaced, very soft. Lost mp on Saturday...hoping AGAIN something happens tonight!
  • Only until 7am tomorrow!!!
  • Oh me ladies!! I feel sorry for you ladies that are over due. I will have my RCS on Friday, I was due on the 29th.

Good luck to all you ladies!!

• Due today. Induction scheduled for the 27th if she doesn't come on her own.
  • Due the 29th. 1cm and 70%. Lost MP two weeks ago. A ton of pressure... Can't wait to meet him...
  • based on your first "counter" we have the same due date of june 29th.

I pray this baby is here before July everyday.... goodness gracious is that to much to ask for. :-)

• Due on the 26th.  Also hoping to have this baby in June!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due the 28th and no induction set if that doesn't happen.  Still praying he comes on his own!  And hopefully sooner than later :)
  • Due on the 29th but getting induced later this week -- exact day to be determined at tomorrow's OB appt.
    MPZ born June 2011
    TTC #2 ... Cycle 1-3: IUI = BFN | Cycle 4: IVF ... canceled but 3 snow babies
    Cycle 5: FET .. BFP! | EDD - 3/15/2014
  • Due date is tomorrow...been 2 cm and 70% effaced for 4 freaking weeks...had only 4 real contractions...NST scheduled for friday...induction topic already being discussed for between 41 and 42 weeks.  I had hoped for an early baby but I think everyones negative vibes jinxed me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Due this weekend-- convinced she's going to be in there all year long...
  • Due this Saturday...want everyone to stop asking me how I'm feeling!  I will tell you when the baby is born!  Hopefully he comes out soon!

Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Over due... next appoinment on Thursday when we talk induction.  I just hope he comes on his own before that!  having lots of contractions, but they're not doing too much. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"