1st Trimester

10 weeks and no symptoms??

I am 10 weeks 3 days. I had an appointment on June 6th where we heard the heart beat which was extremly exciting! Since then I have not really had any symptoms besides a couple eveings of nasua and somewhat sore breasts ( not as sore as week 5-8). Should I be concerned? I just hear of so many stories of things going wrong before the first trimester is up.

Re: 10 weeks and no symptoms??

• Consider yourself to be on the lucky and blessed women that doesn't have a rough first trimester! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't have any symptoms with my first. It was wonderful - enjoy it! Don't waste your time worrying. You're almost out of the first trimester :)

Mama to 4 kids: girl 2009, boy 2010, girl 2012, boy 2014

www.herenowus.com

• Loading the player...
  • My first baby I had all of the symptoms and getting sick was the major one!!! With this baby nothing, but my breast hurt some........I feel sooo lucky that I did not get sick and now i am 11wks and 1 day!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've had very mild symptoms the since becoming pregnant... My boobs have been pretty sore, I've had a few food aversions, and I've been pretty exhausted on some days, but I've had hardly any nausea. At 8 weeks 5 days, we saw the heartbeat, which made me realize that it's okay/normal for me to not have major morning sickness like others do.

Also, at 11 weeks 2 days (this past Saturday), I woke up to find my mild symptoms were even more mild, which concerned me a little. However, I read that the closer we get to the second trimester, the less severe our symptoms will be. So, I'm trying to not worry about every little thing, but it's HARD!

• You are lucky, enjoy it!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Try to enjoy it!  I know it's so much easier to worry, but everything's fine! Trust me, by the third trimester rolls around, you'll be wishing for these days! Good luck with your pregnancy!
  • I am also 10 weeks and 5 days and I don't have symptoms either. I did have very sore breasts and some exhaustion but those have become more mild now. I had my first u/s done on Thursday and everything was fine.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I am also 10 weeks 4 days and I have no symtoms at all!! but my first born I throw up till my 4th month so we are definitely very lucky! Smile
  • Consider yourself lucky and enjoy your pregnancy. I throw up every morning and have extreme nausea at night. You can borrow some of my sickness if it helps you feel better.
  • I have had anxiety about this as well.  I am 10 weeks and I have had some exhaustion and tender boobs, some fleeting nighttime nausea, but very fleeting, and have panicked about the lack of symptoms.  I have had 4 ultra sounds and all have been perfect. The baby is growing and the heartbeat is strong.  We have seen the baby move all around!  The nurses / doctor have told me to enjoy the "lack of symptoms"  but it is hard!  

Best wishes to everyone! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"