June 2011 Moms

I just want my baby here

I wish I could fast forward to right after I push her out. That way all the not so fun stuff would be over with and I could just enjoy her. And not worry about. I know I shouldn't rush her here, I just am frustrated because I have been on maternity leave for two wks already. I just want to see my baby girl already!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I just want my baby here

• I am right there with you - and I'm not even 40 weeks.  :-)  I am also on maternity leave and would love to have my LO here sooner rather than later.  Here's to hoping for both of us! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I so agree!! I wish there was a way to fast forward to right after the baby is out. I want my baby girl here as well, but not looking forward to the labor part at all!!! I hope the rest of the June mammas have their babies really soon..the waiting game is probably driving everyone nuts!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies
  • I second that motion.  I left work on June 10 and I am due wed so i want my baby girl here already.  I am tired of waiting
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Man, do I agree. I have been on maternity leave since May 16. It isn't that I miss work; I am bored but not so much that I want to work again. Wink However, I'm freaking sick of the heartburn, the hurting hips, the stretched belly, the heartburn, the heartburn, the heartburn.

I'm up again at 3am in the morning. Again.

• Me too :(  I'm so tired of everyone's guesses as to when she is going to be here.  I mean like, no pressure right?
  • imageHbowers16:
    I wish I could fast forward to right after I push her out. That way all the not so fun stuff would be over with and I could just enjoy her. And not worry about. I know I shouldn't rush her here, I just am frustrated because I have been on maternity leave for two wks already. I just want to see my baby girl already!!

Ditto!!! I'm going into week 2 of my maternity leave and as of today I'm 3 days overdue! :( UGH!!! I too want my LO here and yes it is very frustrating! Do you have an induction date?

• kxp004kxp004 member
    No kidding... this LO is either going to be super patient or a crazy late procrastinator... being one week late I'd rather be exhausted taking care of a baby than dealing with some serious lightening crotch, bladder punches, rib kicks and endless nights of peeing every freaking 30 minutes after taking 10 minutes just to try to roll out of bed...
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"