August 2011 Moms

I still want a labor buddy...

Does anyone want to be my buddy still?  I know the whole assignment idea was scratched, but I was excited to get to know someone going through this same phase in life.

If anyone is interested, let me know.  I am due on 8/23, if that makes a difference!

You need love and laughter to get a happily ever after! Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family pregnancy tickers

Re: I still want a labor buddy...

• My hunch has been that I will deliver on the 23rd even though I am not due until the 31st.  I will be your labor buddy if you want. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would still like one too. If anyone is interested let me know
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am intrigued, what is a labor buddy exactly? :)
  • Why don't those that want one start a thread and if you want one, then you just reply?  That way, those that still want one can have one!!!
  • Oooh yes, I want one! 8/2 here with a lil girl!
  • imagewattsamy:

Does anyone want to be my buddy still?  I know the whole assignment idea was scratched, but I was excited to get to know someone going through this same phase in life.

If anyone is interested, let me know.  I am due on 8/23, if that makes a difference!

Hey Wattsamy, that is my due date too!  I would love to be your labor buddy.  PM me. 

Crayola, Crayola Rocks!
    White Knot White Knot White Knot White Knot White Knot
    White Knot Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hey if you don't have a buddy I still need one, would you like to be my buddy?
  • I'm due August 4th if anyone is interested!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"