December 2010 Moms

Zoloft and Nausea

If you've been on zoloft, did you have nausea when you started?  If so, for how long?  If you don't want to out yourself, feel free to PM me.

Also (even if you've never been on zoloft), what's your go-to food when you have nausea?  I can't think of a single thing that sounds good, and I don't want my supply to tank.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Zoloft and Nausea

• I was on Zoloft in college to help with migranes, and I don't remember nausea, but I did break out into a huge rash all over my body! Didn't hurt, but it certainly wasn't attractive! Good luck! Hope you find something soon to make you feel better!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageCarlaBrett:
    I was on Zoloft in college to help with migranes, and I don't remember nausea, but I did break out into a huge rash all over my body! Didn't hurt, but it certainly wasn't attractive! Good luck! Hope you find something soon to make you feel better!

Greeeaaat.  That would make this even better Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • I was on zoloft prepregnancy for 2 years. I only had nausea for a few weeks when I first started taking it. It eventually just went away. Hope yours does too.. I feel for ya though cause I had morning sickness for almost my whole pregnancy. No fun.
  • I've never taken ZOloft, but I had quite a bit of nausea during my pregnancy with DS.  I am a huge carb consumer, and I found bread, toast, cracckers and chips to help a ton. Also, randomly found that watermelon helped alot.  It was good for me to - water and sugar to keep my energy up when I couldn't realy eat anything else. 

Hope you feel better soon! 

photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies!  This does remind me of morning sickness (which I only had in the afternoons and evenings).  I was fortunate to only have it for a few weeks in first tri, so I guess I can't complain now.
  • Nausea is one of the many zoloft side effects. The side effects usually lasts from 2 weeks up to a month. If it lasts longer tell your doctor about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"