April 2011 Moms

? about birth control

My SIL just started taking Gianvi (generic Yaz) and did not get her period(3 days late).  She took a test and it said negative.  She has had 2 miscarriages, so she is scared of what is going on and her doctor will not call her back.  So my question is have any of you ladies had this happen? 

We both thank you ladies for your help.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? about birth control

• When I was taking birth control pills, my period came within the time frame of the placebo pills - it didn't start exactly on the first day of the placebos, it would start the first day one month, the third day the next, etc.

Have her call her doc, but I'm sure everything is fine.

GL

• When you say "just started," is this her first cycle on it? Because it's regulating her cycles, so she may not actually be "late" per se.

If the test said negative and she is on BC, and she was taking it every day, I don't think she has much to worry about.

• Loading the player...
  • imageScout05:

When you say "just started," is this her first cycle on it? Because it's regulating her cycles, so she may not actually be "late" per se.

If the test said negative and she is on BC, and she was taking it every day, I don't think she has much to worry about.

Yes 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"