Nurseries and Baby Gear

Carter's Manchester Lifetime Crib

I saw this set today at BRU and really liked it, but I can't find any reviews online.  If anyone has one or has any info on it, I'd love to hear about.  Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Carter's Manchester Lifetime Crib

• I don't have information about that specific Crib, but I can tell you what the 2011 Baby Bargains book says about the brand.  Carters cribs are made by the brand Butterly living- baby bargains gives it a "B" rating.   Basically they point out its a newer company when it comes to cribs and they'd like to see more of a track record before giving them a higher rating.

That probably doesn't help, but just wanted to let you know what the book says.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you, I couldn't believe that they're were no reviews anywhere online,  I guess it being a new brand explains the lack of info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the same boat... we just saw it and liked it and the Carter's brand gets good reviews in general but it would be nice to see at least one specific review of this crib in particular... let me know if you find anything.
  • Hello, i have this crib and i love it! i just got it. the reviews are all wonderful if you go on babys r us you can read the reviews on there. i got the changing table and the dresser. love them all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"