1st Trimester

Babymoon?

Just wondered if anyone was planning on taking a Babymoon? I have this need to get away today, really.  I was thinking that it might be a nice idea but my H finished school in May and I will be due in July and we don't have a whole lot of extra $

Just wondered if anyone was planning on it?

Re: Babymoon?

• We're probably going to go to a B&B for a few days in Feb or March. Our 1st Anniversary is May 31, but I know I'll be too big to want to go anywhere then (due June 20). So we'll take an early anniversary trip/babymoon.
  • We probably will in February.

We are not sure where yet.

• Loading the player...
  • We've booked a cruise to the Caribbean!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We are going to Mexico the last week in February
  • We are leaving for a week in Mexico next week!  It's our 5th anniversary, but we've decided that it will also be our babymoon. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're probably going to go to a B&B for a weekend in April, as an early anniversary celebration.  We're due May 28th and our anniversary is May 26th.  I don't want to go too far and we really don't have the money with DH being out of work right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are actually going on a cruise in Jan. I cant wait!!!! But we booked this before we knew we were pregnant. We got lucky because you have to be less then 24 weeks pregnant, which I will be 22 1/2 weeks! I think it's a good idea to do this if you get clearance from the doctor. I think you need to get away and enjoy your last moments before your life changes FOREVER
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We're going on a cruise in February. I'll be in my second trimester and cruises are so relaxing.  And we got a great deal on it, $250/person for 4 nights.  Looking forward to our last vacation solo!
  • we are going to cancun with some friends in dec. which was planned before i got pregnant.  i think we may go to the carribean in march just the two of us. 
  • We're going to Gatlinburg in February. My birthday is in February so we are just going to combine it into one trip.
  • We want to go in 2nd tri after the holidays.  But we don't know where yet and I don't want to spend too much because it will be after the holidays and we'll need to prepare for baby.  But I do really want to go because DH and I probably won't be going on too many trips once the little one comes.
  • Being a teacher, we can only really go on a nice trip in April during my Spring Break!  Unfortunately, that falls right into 3 trimester!  No flying down to FL like we always do!  I have been trying to convince DH we should spend a long weekend at a B&B or a Spa.  I need to do some research.  I WISH we could go back down to the Mayan Riviera to the resort we went to in August, but it will be too late for that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are leaving for a Mexican resort tonight! It was originally planned as our 1st wedding anniversary trip, but I think it will be a nice babymoon too. Too bad I won't be participating in the all-inclusive options! :) My husband will have to make up for me in the alcohol department - but it's worth it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"