October 2011 Moms
Options

Dresser to match Graco Lauren Espresso Crib

If you are getting this crib...  What dresser are you getting to match up with it?

I am considering the Ikea HERMNES or Baby Cache Essential collection in Espresso (there is a $300 off coupon at BRU right now)

TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dresser to match Graco Lauren Espresso Crib

• Options

I was also thinking about IKEA dressers to go with this crib!  I am worried the Espressos won't match, but not sure they will be that off that you could tell.  I am waiting for the crib to get here and taking it to IKEA.

How are you using a $300 off coupon from BRU for and IKEA dresser?  Or are you using it for the crib?  If so, the crib is like $159 on WalMart.com and they were offering a free matress!

• Options

We got the one that they sell at BRU as a set with the Lauren.  We got the crib and changing table set at Walmart and then ordered the dresser at BRU when they had the 20% off sale.  I think this is the right dresser (sorry, don't know how to make it clicky!)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Portland-4-Drawer-Chest-Classic-Cherry/15049715

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Graco Lauren Espresso, and we bought a dresser from Wal-Mart.com It was only about $200. We have it put together and it's very sturdy and matches the crib really well in my opinion. Here's the link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sauder-Shoal-Creek-Dresser-Oiled-Oak/15443709

Click on the Espresso color, not the oak. :)

We plan on putting this on the wall above it:

https://www.target.com/Fremont-Entryway-Cubbie-Shelf-Espresso/dp/B002IETPVG/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

and then obviously having a changing pad on the dresser.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagePappsMcgee:
    imagetxhottie:

I was also thinking about IKEA dressers to go with this crib!  I am worried the Espressos won't match, but not sure they will be that off that you could tell.  I am waiting for the crib to get here and taking it to IKEA.

How are you using a $300 off coupon from BRU for and IKEA dresser?  Or are you using it for the crib?  If so, the crib is like $159 on WalMart.com and they were offering a free matress!

Amazon has free shipping (with Amazon Mom) and it was $150 for us I think? I did reviews on the matress and it wasn't good, so we're opting to get another matress :) FWIW, we ordered a Storkcraft glider in espresso, and the Graco lauren crib and they are a bit different in color Sad But not horribly different

ETA- Totally didn't mean for any of this to come off snotty :( If it did I apologize!

Not snotty at all!  I will look at Amazon.  DH hasn't decided that he loves the espresso color yet, so I am still waiting but if we can get it cheaper, that is always good. I didn't even look at the matress b/c we already got one from a friend who had an extra. how long was it for your shipping from Amazon?

• Options

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30180542#/90159571/

This is what I got from IKEA and it matches great! Granted, I don't have them side by side but they match.

Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagebrownrubino:

This is what I got from IKEA and it matches great! Granted, I don't have them side by side but they match.

We got exactly the same thing (IKEA Hemnes 3 drawer in expresso). They look great together.

• Options
    imagePappsMcgee:
    imagetxhottie:

Amazon has free shipping (with Amazon Mom) and it was $150 for us I think? I did reviews on the matress and it wasn't good, so we're opting to get another matress :) FWIW, we ordered a Storkcraft glider in espresso, and the Graco lauren crib and they are a bit different in color Sad But not horribly different

ETA- Totally didn't mean for any of this to come off snotty :( If it did I apologize!

I at first wanted to buy this crib because my name is Lauren Embarrassed At Christmastime last year Target had the crib and changing table for $149.99 and I tried to talk MH into buying it but it was a no go lol. I looked at Ikea for dressers for the crib we did get but my mom ended up buying us something. I prefer Ikea because it's so easy to match their other pieces to each other if you want to buy more than just a dresser, and even the "cheap" stuff we have bought from them has been really good quality. They also sell the piece to add onto the dresser to make it a changing table.

• Options

I got the Graco Lauren Crib!!  This is the dresser we got to match... I thought it was perfect!!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Portland-Combo-3-Drawer-Dresser-Espresso/13278303#BVSecondaryCustomerRatings

BFP#1 1/31/11 ~ CK came on her due date, 10/10/11!
    BFP#2 11/20/12, EDD 7/30/13 ~ heard heartbeat at 6w2d ~ mmc discovered at 8w
    1st medicated cycle ~ 6/11/13 ~ Clomid ~ BFN
    2nd medicated cycle ~ 7/12/13 ~ Clomid and trigger shot ~ BFN
    SHG on 8/13/13 ~ uterus looked good!
    Diagnosed with DOR on 8/16/13 ~ AMH 0.27 ~ repeat AMH 0.19
    3rd medicated cycle ~ 8/9/13 ~ Femara and trigger shot ~ BFN
    4th medicated cycle ~ 9/4/13 ~ Bravelle, trigger shot, IUI ~ BFP! ~ EDD: 6/11/14 ~ heartbeat of 118 at 6w3d ~ mmc discovered at 9w1d
  • Options
    btsrc5btsrc5 member
    We haven't bought our crib yet, but this is one that is on the top of our list.  We still haven't decided if we are going to go with espresso or white.  Thanks for all the ideas of matching dresser for the espresso.   

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I wish Ikea sold more dressers in expresso!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagenycegrrl99:
    imagebrownrubino:

We got exactly the same thing (IKEA Hemnes 3 drawer in expresso). They look great together.

Yes

Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"