Babies: 9 - 12 Months

first father's day gift ideas...

Does anyone have any cute father's day gift ideas? My husband forgot mother's day this year, so I thought I'd make a big deal out of father's day just to annoy him. Seriously, though...I'd like to do/make something nice as a gift with LO. Any creative ideas?

Re: first father's day gift ideas...

• See siggy - I got the letters at Hobby Lobby and painted them white.  Got a three picture frame at Kohl's.  DH will probably take it to work and put it on his desk. 
  • That is so cute! I am going to have to try it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJJ1973:
    Does anyone have any cute father's day gift ideas? My husband forgot mother's day this year, so I thought I'd make a big deal out of father's day just to annoy him. Seriously, though...I'd like to do/make something nice as a gift with LO. Any creative ideas?

Mine too!  Glad to know I wasn't the only one.  All I really wanted was a card.  Oh well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JJ1973JJ1973 member
    imageZephyr331:

imageJJ1973:

Mine too!  Glad to know I wasn't the only one.  All I really wanted was a card.  Oh well.

I know! I just wanted a simple "Happy first Mother's Day!" and maybe some flowers. Instead, I got a grumpy husband who was annoyed because family was in town. Even when he did remember, he got angry at himself for forgetting and proceeded to be kind of a jerk! I was really annoyed. Luckily, he recovered from his little mood mid-day. Ugh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"