TTC after 35

Nothing wrong... again

Latest b/w results: FSH 4.58, LH 2.96, Estrogen 61.8. All within normal. So was my husband's SA.

So why didn't I get KU naturally last cycle? Or any cycle?

The "unexplained" part of unexplained infertility is really a pain in the a**! 

Cussing, kicking stuff, frustrated.

Look here, ute, this Clomid/IUI combo better work or else! Being nice to you has gotten me no where, maybe threats are the way to go.: )

Me = 38, Husband = 31. TTC since 1/10. M/C at 8 wks 5/10. Started trying again 9/10. All tests normal: AMH/MIS, FSH, HSG, SA. Estradoil high. 6/20/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN. 7/17/11 - Clomid+IUI#2=BFN. 2 natural cycles = BFN. 10/6/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFN. 10/31/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#4 = BFN. 11/26/11 - Follistim+Ovidrel+IUI#5 = BFN. IVF#1 - Menopur+Follistim. 2 ET 5/11/12 = BFN.

Re: Nothing wrong... again

• I'm right there with you!  Meanwhile, everyone around you is getting pregnant on accident, right?!

• imagearevere:

Look here, ute, this Clomid/IUI combo better work or else! Being nice to you has gotten me no where, maybe threats are the way to go.: )

This!  You are too funny!  At least you're keeping your sense of humor throughout this crazy journey!  For me, it's the only thing that gets me through the tougher times in life!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • A notice to my uterus: I am dead serious. You better get in shape. Shake it off and get in the game already!

Me = 38, Husband = 31. TTC since 1/10. M/C at 8 wks 5/10. Started trying again 9/10. All tests normal: AMH/MIS, FSH, HSG, SA. Estradoil high. 6/20/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN. 7/17/11 - Clomid+IUI#2=BFN. 2 natural cycles = BFN. 10/6/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFN. 10/31/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#4 = BFN. 11/26/11 - Follistim+Ovidrel+IUI#5 = BFN. IVF#1 - Menopur+Follistim. 2 ET 5/11/12 = BFN.
  • YesYesDrinks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hear you! Two years of TTC and I'm really beginning to question this whole "unexplained" diagnosis. Seriously, can't they find *something* wrong??? As DH describes it, we're taking the "shotgun" approach to conception--throw everything at the problem and hope something works.

I hope your body takes those threats seriously and gets its act together for you! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"