2nd Trimester

Morning sickness returning?

Smells are starting to effect me again and I feel a little 'off'.  Not quite the same as it was my first tri, but I'm worried it's coming back (which I understand is completely normal).  Anyone else with this issue?  Is it as bad the second time around and does it go away again?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Morning sickness returning?

• adri77adri77 member
    How long have you been experiencing this?  i thought mine was coming back, but it was a mean old stomach virus!  For the first time ever, I was actually relieved it was a virus!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My m/s came back, but not as bad as my 1st tri. I think if i wait to eat I get very nauseous.  Also, the hot weather is making me feel nauseous 24/7.  Hope you feel better.
  • Loading the player...
  • FalinyFaliny member
    Well, at least you got a bit of a break, lol ;-) Mine hasn't gone away at all! I hope it's short lived for you! Feel better!!
  • I just threw up today for the first time in about a month. I was starting to hope the end of the nausea was near. Guess not. I hope you feel better.
  • Mine has reared its ugly head again within the past 48 hours.  It comes and goes accompanied with light headedness.  I'm hoping it will pass soon, I did NOT have this with my first baby!
  • I have definitely been nauseaus again all week.  I just attempted to go to the supermarket, was in the car, got halfway there and felt so awful I had to turn around and come home.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• That started this week for me too, nothing like before but I'm getting touches of it more than the last few weeks.  I thought I ginxed myself because I was telling people I feel better, oy!!!
  • Yep. My queasy getting out of bed feeling never left, but several days this week, I've dry heaved in the mornings.  Today, I had one of my favorite foods for lunch, and I just couldn't eat it.
  • i'm 16 weeks and threw up for the first time today...boo
  • I had more than morning sickness my first trimester,  I was sick all day long! it was terrible.  Now I'm 29 weeks and I feel like mine is coming back also except not near as bad.  It's mostly just in the morning and smells are really starting to bother me again also.  Like I said though, it hasn't been the horror it was in the first trimester, hang in there and best of wishes Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"