Babies: 9 - 12 Months

who's the craziest poster you ever ran into on the bump?

For me I think it's Luckyabby.  Actually she had a stalker that was even crazier than she was.  

Oh and there was the lighbulb shanker who now goes by the name of Ferrera Rocher.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: who's the craziest poster you ever ran into on the bump?

• Sodelish, I hate that crazy biitch.
    Me: 31   DH: 34
    Married: 5/12/07
    DD: 7/28/10
    TTC#2: 10/2014

• I haven't been here that long, but I'll nominate Princesslinlin for her Japan post.

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • Loading the player...
  • uluvfranke. she is a whorey mcwhore face.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That skank pot Sweetie is pretty skankalicious.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRedCardinal:
    I haven't been here that long, but I'll nominate Princesslinlin for her Japan post.

I thought she was going to get pitchforked.

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• imageRedCardinal:
    I haven't been here that long, but I'll nominate Princesslinlin for her Japan post.

What Japan post?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• So many...

"I would rather die than give my baby formula"

"Where do I buy a baby safety helmet so she doesn't hit her head while crawling?"

"If I try too hard to poop can I accidentally push the baby out?" 

Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Irish Twins Girl.

Hands down, that was epic stupidity.

• imageSpookster:

imageRedCardinal:

what happened to that crazybitch? 9-12ers were all BFFs with her though, even after that post.

• imagecinema_goddess:

imageRedCardinal:

What Japan post?

Where she said she didnt feel bad for them in the slightest basically, and then proceeded to whine about her own problems. No empathy or compassion at all. Was nuts.

EDD- 06/13/2017

• imagesodelish:
    imageSpookster:

imageRedCardinal:

what happened to that crazybitch? 9-12ers were all BFFs with her though, even after that post.

She is not someone I am friends with, I have seen a post here or there from her in on different boards, such as the Baby name board I personally think shes BSC and I was suprised people still talked to her after that mess.

EDD- 06/13/2017

• You
  • I've seen a lot of crazy here.  I've seen people say that others deserved their miscarriages / infertility or wishing miscarriages on others.  I was here for A.L.L. of the Hippy saga from DiaperDust to background checks.  I have seen people call Obama a raghead and a niggger.  I had an AE stalk me, call my son a fat ugly f*** (that's why there are no pics of my kids), mock me for problems I had with my husband while I was pregnant. 

I suppose for overall disturbia and a pattern of madness, the craziest are Adamwife and Brahmin.

eta: how can I forget the poster who was so worried about her child being sexually abused while in other people's care that she checked her daughter's hymen every time?

• imageHeather R:

I've seen a lot of crazy here.  I've seen people say that others deserved their miscarriages / infertility or wishing miscarriages on others.  I was here for A.L.L. of the Hippy saga from DiaperDust to background checks.  I have seen people call Obama a raghead and a niggger.  I had an AE stalk me, call my son a fat ugly f*** (that's why there are no pics of my kids), mock me for problems I had with my husband while I was pregnant. 

I suppose for overall disturbia and a pattern of madness, the craziest are Adamwife and Brahmin.

eta: how can I forget the poster who was so worried about her child being sexually abused while in other people's care that she checked her daughter's hymen every time?

Indifferent WOW to all of that.

EDD- 06/13/2017

• Jaffy.

Oh ever? I thought we were talking this week.

• imageHeather R:

Does JAR still post anywhere?

• imageBostonKisses2:
    imageMama_SAS:

Jaffy.

She still ranks on the list, IMO. 

Yeah, I just need to think a little bit harder to see if there was anyone more insane than that ?itch. 

• imageHeather R:

I've seen a lot of crazy here.  I've seen people say that others deserved their miscarriages / infertility or wishing miscarriages on others.  I was here for A.L.L. of the Hippy saga from DiaperDust to background checks.  I have seen people call Obama a raghead and a niggger.  I had an AE stalk me, call my son a fat ugly f*** (that's why there are no pics of my kids), mock me for problems I had with my husband while I was pregnant. 

I can't believe I missed that gem.  There was also someone a while back who flamed a girl for hiring a male babysitter.  She was totally shocked when others didn't think all men were sexual predators. 

Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• hymen checker link, for interested parties

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/15928893.aspx

• AEs or real posters? As far as crazy goes, DN9 talking back and forth with her AEs was pretty insane, but she wasn't harmful in any significant way. McMoo was apparently pretty crazy, what with being "fake" and all that. TruthTeller wins my vote for crazy AE.

DnD is a crazy hot b!tch, but I guess you're not talking about that. ;)

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • PPK who went nuts on BOTB was pretty epic.  I haven't really been around all that long to know many of the ppl you're talking about. 

And yeah, moo.  Crazy. 

Mirage was pretty nutty, but I don't know if she ranks that high

• imageNastyAnnie:

AEs or real posters? As far as crazy goes, DN9 talking back and forth with her AEs was pretty insane, but she wasn't harmful in any significant way. McMoo was apparently pretty crazy, what with being "fake" and all that. TruthTeller wins my vote for crazy AE.

DnD is a crazy hot b!tch, but I guess you're not talking about that. ;)

Rawr.

I'm gonna go wiiiith...  Mirage.  Crazycakes for sure.

• imageHeather R:

Sorry:( I know what it's like with the stalkers.  Is yours still posting? 

• imagesodelish:
    imageSpookster:

imageRedCardinal:

Have you seen all the crazy shiit the AEs post here and people still chat with the crazy fvcks?  I remember when we used to communally shun them.   Nobody here cares what she said about the japanese.  

• imageCANDID SMURF:
    imageHeather R:

Oh shut up, Erin.
  • Mirage was harmless.  Now whinydaisy talking to 3 of her AEs in one thread is a couple cards short of a full deck.  Remember all that vicious shiit she used to post to Daisyfull?  
  • imageHeather R:
    imageCANDID SMURF:
    imageHeather R:

Oh shut up, Erin.

The only day we can guarantee a smurf less day is on Black Friday  

• imageyankeebaby2:
    Mirage was harmless.  Now whinydaisy talking to 3 of her AEs in one thread is a couple cards short of a full deck.  Remember all that vicious shiit she used to post to Daisyfull?  

You already know I'm not going to defend WD.  lol.  I'm still not cool with Spanks either, but whatevs.

• imageDrinknDerive:

imageyankeebaby2:
    Mirage was harmless.  Now whinydaisy talking to 3 of her AEs in one thread is a couple cards short of a full deck.  Remember all that vicious shiit she used to post to Daisyfull?  

You already know I'm not going to defend WD.  lol.  I'm still not cool with Spanks either, but whatevs.

I'm the only one she called a cvnt! And is there an AE handbook or something that insists that is the go to insult?   

• No one is brave enough to show their klassy side by using that word under their real name.
  • imageCANDID SMURF:

hymen checker link, for interested parties

How the fvck isn't that post longer? I expected like 7 pages of flames.

• I called a bunch of girls from 3-6 cvnts while we were in 2nd tri. They were doing a board invasion and pissiness abounded. I am supa klassy though. ;)
    Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Does anyone remember the Macdonald girl? She always kept saying stuff about her "baby daddy" and all of this other crazy stuff. I think the mod finally deleted her or something. She was entertainment for about a week.
  • imageKate621:
    imageCANDID SMURF:

hymen checker link, for interested parties

How the fvck isn't that post longer? I expected like 7 pages of flames.

It happened a few posts later, I promise.
  • imageyankeebaby2:
    imageHeather R:
    imageCANDID SMURF:
    imageHeather R:

Oh shut up, Erin.

The only day we can guarantee a smurf less day is on Black Friday  

Heh heh. True dat. I liked her. I really liked BB. And I don't know if my first crazycakes is here because it was an AE, but the other one would be on the older kids board. She made lousy posts about my problems, then magically came back after a few days of being banned and "not knowing" why she was banned because her account had been hacked. Then when no one believed that, she gbcb'd. ::side eye::

Lol at Black Friday. Smurf is totally BB.

• Back on the tri boards, there was a lady who was stealing someones pictures on Facebook and claiming to be pregnant, but came out that she wasn't. Who was that?
  • imageBostonKisses2:
    imageMama_SAS:

Jaffy.

She still ranks on the list, IMO. 

What is everyone doing over here?  Did I miss the migration again??

• imageRedCardinal:

Oh, for sure her.  She was heartless.

The dumbest was the girl from 1st tri that was noshes all the time!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagesamakasrc:
    Back on the tri boards, there was a lady who was stealing someones pictures on Facebook and claiming to be pregnant, but came out that she wasn't. Who was that?

I can't begin to tell you how many times that has happened.

Oh, and yes...Smurfy is totally BB.

• I give the gift of the hymen link and I'm still getting the BB crap? You all suckStick out tongue

I get that no one believes an AE, but for reals, I don't make up babies. That's not how I roll.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"