February 2012 Moms

Trying not to freak out, but I'm scared...

I have had light spotting in the last day or two.  Some brown, some light pink.  It seems a little heavier today and I saw two or three tiny little clot-type bits on the toilet tissue the last time.  Trying not to freak out.  Doing my best just to lay down, relax, and stay calm, but I'm getting all teary-eyed and worried.  I just needed to say it "out loud" so it would stop building up on the inside.  Fingers crossed as I try not to cry.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

Re: Trying not to freak out, but I'm scared...

• ::hugs::  Sending thoughts and prayers your way! 
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• T & P headed your way girl.  Go call your dr!  GL!
    m/c #1 May 2009 at 5.5 weeks; m/c #2 August 2009 at 7.5 weeks; BFP in April 2010 and DS (the love of my life) born 12/07/10; m/c #3 June 2011 at 8 weeks (measured at 5)
  • Loading the player...
  • T&P's with you. Make an appointment and put your mind at ease!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• ((hugs))  Thinking of you.  I agree with pps, call your doctor and make an appt so you don't have to keep worrying.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• I would call your Dr. and make an appt!  Thoughts, hugs and Prayers!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sending hugs, thoughts and prayers your way!
  • I am also spotting.  Quite a few ladies are, actually.  I called my doc - she ordered betas.  Some other docs have the ladies come in for appts.

Please call your doc to see what (if anything) they want you to do, huh?  Don't suffer in silence - it will only aggravate the situation! 

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that all is fine.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP#1 - ended in m/c June 2011
    BFP#2 - 1/5/12, edd 9/14/12
  • Like PP, I had the same thing early on and the doctor ordered some beta tests.  So far everything is fine with me, so hopefully it will be for you too.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • T & P your way.  I hope everything turns out okay.  There are a lot of women that spot, but it can be so scary. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been having bleeding much like a regular period since Tuesday and my doctor said its okay. Still really hard to be okay with it! But it will make you feel better to see what the doc thinks. They drew an Hcg level and did an ultrasound for me. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP#1 5/11/11 . EDD 1/17/12 . M/C and D&C 6/15/11 . RIP Little Bean
    BFP#2 8/15/11 . EDD 4/26/12. Blighted Ovum. D&C 9/18/11
    BFP#3 1/4/13. EDD 9/14/13. *Fingers Crossed*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you to everyone for your kind words today.  They definitely went a long way in calming me down and making me feel better.  The spotting stopped by late afternoon.  If it comes back, I will definitely be calling my doctor.  If not, I will see him for my first scheduled appointment in a couple of weeks.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"