Nurseries and Baby Gear

Running 2 Monitors at the Same time

Can you run two independant monitors at the same time?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Running 2 Monitors at the Same time

• You mean in two different rooms? Not sure if that is what you mean. But, sure. We had one in each kid's room for a few months, as well as a video monitor in the baby's room at the same time. We had no issues. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think everything works.  We have a video monitor that we use without problems.  I was watching a friend's son at our house a while back and tried to use their monitor (in the room next door) and there was AWFUL screeching feedback when I turned it on.  I tried to move it around to get it to stop but when it didn't I gave up (to avoid two crying babies). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep.  We actually have 3.  DS has a Mobi video camera w/ only 1 receiver (we keep in the kitchen) and we also have an old Fisher Price sound only monitor w/ that receiver in the basement.  And DD has the Summer video with the receiver in our bedroom.  We actually have a second camera for this one, but haven't set it up.  But anyway, yes, you can do this.  The main thing is that none of ours run on the same frequency.  The Mobi is analog video, the FP is analog sound, and the Summer is digital.

• Thanks for the advice.  How do I ensure the 2nd one is a different frequency then the first.  Will it tell you on the packaging?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"