February 2012 Moms
Options

ROLL CALL

Re: ROLL CALL

• Options
    Just signed on! I've been napping after my hike earlier today....I love naps!
    Eric and Amanda 9.1.07
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here. I just bought a pregnancy journal and am taking a break from writing in it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Expecting #2 In June 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here.  H and I just got home from taking a walk.  We ran some errands while we were walking and now we're just relaxing.  I'm bumping and he's playing a video game.  I'm also making sweet potato fries - trying to use up everything in the house before we head to Atlanta for a week for a wedding :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Hi, waiting for the meat to finish cooking & dinner.  I had a wonderful nap as I was crazy tired.  I don't think MH gets that this might happen sometimes but he was so sweet and we took a little walk when I woke up.  A few more chores and bedtime for me since he likes to wake up early!   I hope you ladies are all having a great evening. 
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
  • Options
    Im here momentarily! Im fixing to get off work!!
  • Options
    Just hanging out waiting while DH helps his cousin move couches. Then we are going truck shopping! Can't wait to buy a pg journal tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm here, just put DD to bed and now getting ready to watch the Mavs game.
  • Options
    I'm here too... DH and I just got home from my in laws. We go there for Sunday dinners so we can hang out and our dog gets to run for hours with their dogs.  Now we're just relaxing. He's watching TV while I am on here.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here.  At work all night and we have ZERO patients!  Its going to be so hard to stay awake.  I think I'll have to have a coke to make it!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm making my way through season 2 of Glee since DH left for a work trip this morning. I just ate some chicken strips and pizza. I didn't buy a PG journal but I normally keep one anyway, I had an empty one so I started it last night and am dedicating it to my pregnancy.
  • Options
    I am eating dinner and watching Seven with DH. You all have inspired me to get a pregnancy journal tomorrow!
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Options
    Here! Finally put my feet up after a super long day. Excited for RHONJ tonight!! I am addicted to that show it is sad. I am also obsessing over every symptom (or lack thereof) with this pregnancy! Forgot how much 1st tri sucks.
    bfp #1 Fall 2008 ~ missed m/c 9w Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ghdst1ghdst1 member
    Just got back from dinner and folding laundry.  Now chillin and watching TV!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemrssoprano:
    I am eating dinner and watching Seven with DH. You all have inspired me to get a pregnancy journal tomorrow!

Me too! 

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    HEmeryHEmery member
    I'm here and I'm B-O-R-E-D. We typically don't do very much on Sundays but rest, getting ready for the week and I do laundry. There is nothing on TV and I finished Glee season 1.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Here, just stopping by.  Waiting for DH to finish up dinner.

Went grocery shopping today, Target and a nice nap.  I'm sad it's Monday tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here!  Nesting and bumping and waiting for my last load of laundry to be done.  I'm ready for bed, but it's too early!

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• Options
    I'm here! About to make some tuna noodle casserole while hubby is working on an old tent trailer we got from my parents! YAY for camping this summer:)
  • Options
    I'm here - just put DS to bed, then ate dinner and am now working and bumping.
  • Options
    My dad and step mom had dinner with us tonight and we told them about baby #2.  DD wore her big sister shirt to share the news.  So cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Just finished filling in my pregnancy journal! I started from my date of ovulation b/c I was charting so I know the exact date, and my due date ended up on Feb 7th instead of the 10th (which bump.com calculated based on LMP.) I guess I will get a better due date when I go see the OB!

DH and I were going to go for a walk but got talking about finances/baby care/work instead so maybe we'll just go to bed :-)

• Options
    I'm here, bumping and getting ready to go to bed...I feel like all I do lately is sleep!
    imageimage
  • Options

Bumping before bed...Long and full day. Took care of mind, body and spirit (aka, nap, power walk and church). DH made goat cheese and asparagus risotto (trying to enjoy food while I can in case m/s starts in) and I made a delicious loaf of homemade bread. Loved my 1.5 hour mid-day nap! Why can't everyday be Sunday?? Back to the grind tomorrow though....ugh. Dreading a morning vet appt and full day at work. Yipee!

Sleep well all!

A/S: 9.26.11 - Team Pink

First Timer! BFP: 6/5/11 EDD: 2/12/12

BabyFruit Ticker

February Prayer Group - LO's Verse: Psalm 139:13-18

• Options
    Im here, watching TV with my husband......we gardened today, Im recovering from yesterday (was WAAYYY too busy)  kids are in bed, about to take a bath and head there myself! :D
  • Options
    I'm here now, eating a milkshake ( it's thick) about to watch just go with it.
  • Options
    i'm here.  i don't really bump on the weekends though.  but i'm on a lot m-f when i'm at work. ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"